Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL rly makes u think

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Capture
@Kointo

someone has to keep it alive

How dare @Bjrgaminggod interrupt the flow.
Jk kek

how else will he reach 20,000 posts

Is this the replies farming..I mean the music thread ?

Is this the off topic section? No one seems to be extremely active in it besides me. I prefer it over the main subforum.

Is this the off topic section? No one seems to be extremely active in it besides me. I prefer it over the main subforum.

Less fakecels, right?

im becoming more and more active in off topic section, it's wierd...

Makes you think about what, exactly?

It's more relaxed and calm, I suppose. But I have to go. I just remembered about the incel podcast.

Kek. There's a normie on the inceldom subforum talking about kuntfidence.

@KyloRen never mind It's boring. Just a bunch of NT guys talking over microphones.

I love having this on hand:

This section is better. More varied topics than just "This female/Chad has it easy".

This section is better. More varied topics than just "This female/Chad has it easy".
But once I've taken a look at all the threads in off-topic, I go to inceldom discussion.

But once I've taken a look at all the threads in off-topic, I go to inceldom discussion.

I agree, I can chill here sometimes and tbh I'm tired of inceldom discussions it's always the same shit over and over again..