Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rite Aid Distribution Center Shot Up by Kook Bitch! Three Dead! More Like Rong Aid, Amirite? (Andrew Anglin)

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-

Ereybuddy gettin shot out der dem days, dey sed.

Aint no Rite Aid safe no mo.

CNN:

A woman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said.
A law enforcement official who had been briefed on the incident provided the casualty toll for CNN. Two law enforcement sources briefed on the matter confirmed the shooter is female.
The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility about 30 miles northeast of Baltimore.
The suspect used a single handgun, Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said at a news conference. The gunwoman is in custody and in critical condition at a local hospital.
The sheriff declined to answer reporters’ questions, including how the suspect was injured. No law enforcement officers fired shots during their response, he said.​
lol “gunwoman.”

NEW MEME – CONFIRMED FRESH BY CNN!

My spellchecker doesn’t even recognize it…!

I remember on Star Trek Voyager, they called the Captain Janeway “sir.” I think the proper term for a female gunman is “gunman.” Like the proper term for a female human is “human.” There is no “huwoman.”

Honestly, I don’t give a fuck.

On a long enough timeline, everyone gets killed in some weird mass shooting – whether it’s Moslems, boomers, Jewish schoolboys, women – whatever.

There is a 100% percent chance you will die in a mass shooting, assuming you do not die of something else first.

At least the Maryland Sheriff is on it.

This guy knows what’s up.

He’s been standing around sometimes, he’s gonna stand around again.