Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ritalincel is not low effort(ultimate proof) gtfih

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
You guys are just too high effort.

d7f92abc0a9b83cbcbd21fb9e5def04f.png

dc3f87a22f194eb47d935cb6e6a14be3.png

Last edited:
Yes bro tbhngl

I wish I could find it, but I remember he made a quadruple-digit IQ post in a random thread out of nowhere once and when I read it it felt like I was in a classroom in a prestigious university tbhtbh

I wish I could find it, but I remember he made a quadruple-digit IQ post in a random thread out of nowhere once and when I read it it felt like I was in a classroom in a prestigious university tbhtbh
Maybe that’s why his posts are low effort. We’re not worthy to see his true form. :feelsbadman:

:feelsahh::feelsgah: just be at incels.is instead of oxford university theory
Maybe that’s why his posts are low effort. We’re not worthy to see his true form. :feelsbadman:

Holy shit. Will he ever show his true face and tell the world about some high iq quantum physics stuff he just discovered? :feelsohh: We will never know tbh

Last edited:
Ritalincel is the ultimate poster....but he is busy playing on his nintendo switch most of the time.

I swear he used to make more normal posts back when he had that RuneScape avi. Maybe I'm getting him confused with Yoyo though

Do we know anything about him? He is such a mystery to me, if I could choose one person in the world to meet, I'd choose him, I wanna know everything about him.

I’m a Stan for ritalin too tbhngl

Pretty sure it’s Mugi from k-on.

My anime knowledge is low so take what I say with a pinch of salt. :feelstastyman:
Do we know anything about him? He is such a mystery to me, if I could choose one person in the world to meet, I'd choose him, I wanna know everything about him.

Yep, it's Tsumugi.
View attachment 56846

You're just jealous
Thank you for informing me about that.
Ritalincel is like a boss in ds:soy::soy:
I completely feels like seeing a boss in ds, powerful.
One word answers make me rage
He needs to run his postmaxx game br0.

How long ago was it? Do you remember name of thread? Did he make the thread?

Extremely interested.

I wouldn't call myself a Stan of him, I'm just intrigued by him.
He’s got the mysterious vibe to a T.

He’s probably reading all these comments and feeling like a rockstar. :feelzez:

How long ago was it? Do you remember name of thread? Did he make the thread?

Extremely interested.

I found it, along with a few other high IQ / interesting posts authored by him that aren't shitposts/memes:

https://incels.is/threads/ldar-r-watchpeopledie-is-now-quarantined.77796/#post-1471418 This is the one I was referring to.

Don't forget about reddit's pro-net neutrality stance as a massive hypocrisy. How can you be pro-net neutrality but also pro censorship? It's all entirely about controlling what content can be seen and to make damn sure people don't start to recognize that maybe the thoughts and feelings they have are shared among many many many others.

At some point in the past people sat on their hands and watched as corporations gained complete control over information by thinking the excuse of "they don't have to follow free speech because they are a company and not the government" was somehow acceptable. No one should ever support censorship, of any kind, at any point in time. It provides no value to the people and only promotes stupidity. It used to be assumed that if it was on the internet that you should use the concept of critical thinking before you took it as fact. Now, everything that is on the internet is taken as fact and anyone who uses critical thinking is instantly hitler.

Sadly I have a huge feeling putting this sub into quarantine is entirely because of it's unbiased reporting/posting of content and the general non-political mentality of many of the visitors. Whereas any time a police involved fatality is reported on in other subs the comments are almost entirely anti-police, usually claiming police brutality or racism etc... and of course the videos are always edited heavily to become less "violent" or "graphic". Here however the videos/content are never edited and so the full story is usually given which most times changes the tone from anti-police/brutality/racism to showcasing that there was in fact not much other choice for the officers involved than to shoot the criminal. It also probably wasn't helpful that the sub shows off how violent the rest of the world is in comparison to the US which usually hurts attempts at fear mongering. Overall this sub just went against too many required narratives to allow it to exist and so it needed to be put down. Can't have people questioning what they are being told so lets make sure they can't be told anything different.

Other posts of interest:

* https://incels.is/threads/r-braincels-gets-quarantined-ban-must-be-imminent.77777/#post-1463552
* https://incels.is/threads/another-incel-just-killed-himself-because-of-cucktears.75200/
* https://incels.is/threads/ruining-normalfag-threads-on-4chan.79613/#post-1503269
* https://incels.is/threads/twenty-up...eir-way-to-birthday-party.80524/#post-1532223

I read a high effort based Ritalincel post in the synagogue thread but it was deleted. :feelsbadman:

Go Vlad Roslyakov