Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ritalincel is banned, holy fuck bless the mods

:feelskek::feelskek: Anyone who disagrees with me on ritalin's ban must be a soycuck who is also a communist who also watches CNN and my little ponies and is also a soros shill. Truly the lowest of the low IQ's. I haven't seen such a misusage of memes in quite some time. JFL @ using that misplaced pic as a substitute for an argument.
Ok greycel

best poster on the site by far. it takes a certain intelligence to understand him so i can see why most don't.

This board is just a popularity contest at this point

Massive cope thread
This board is just a popularity contest at this point
I agree tbh, there's so much cocksucking I am fucking amazed. Muuh that user that and that user that, "what's ur fav user to suck dick to?xxdd" "what's ur most unlikeable user? pls need to know haha". Even this thread is a cocksucking thread even tho it's negative, fuck off just fuck off.. Why everyone talks about someone else? Talk about what you did today or whatever situation.. It's like fucking normies "haha I hung out with my friend yesterday" or "haha me and my friend went there and there", ok bro I dont fucking give a fuck. I have nothing against Ryo, but Ryo's thread was first cocksucking thread on incels, then fucking Gambler cocksucking threads, and I didn't mind it THAT much @ that time, but it's every fucking day now, people dont know what to fucking talk about, other than talking about users of this forum, like fucking women always talking about other people. I wish I could just find some very reletable incel so I could talk to him everyday on steam/discord or whatever and fuck off and post when I want to but atm I have nobody to chat with heart to heart except sort of with few users on discord. I just need 1 guy to talk with. At least discord is alright.
Again, if you took my post the wrong, I don't have anything against Ritalin, thank god he can appeal, and I don't have anything users who try to get to the top(I was the same) but it's just that fucking cocksucking of other users. I will stay this unironically, we need fucking communism in this forum between people(no rules changing, or join date or post count removing, or anything like that, just people talking without sucking each other's dicks) ded srs tbhthbh mang.

I agree tbh, there's so much cocksucking I am fucking amazed. Muuh that user that and that user that, "what's ur fav user to suck dick to?xxdd" "what's ur most unlikeable user? pls need to know haha". Even this thread is a cocksucking thread even tho it's negative, fuck off just fuck off.. Why everyone talks about someone else? Talk about what you did today or whatever situation.. It's like fucking normies "haha I hung out with my friend yesterday" or "haha me and my friend went there and there", ok bro I dont fucking give a fuck. I have nothing against Ryo, but Ryo's thread was first cocksucking thread on incels, then fucking Gambler cocksucking threads, and I didn't mind it THAT much @ that time, but it's every fucking day now, people dont know what to fucking talk about, other than talking about users of this forum, like fucking women always talking about other people. I wish I could just find some very reletable incel so I could talk to him everyday on steam/discord or whatever and fuck off and post when I want to but atm I have nobody to chat with heart to heart except sort of with few users on discord. I just need 1 guy to talk with. At least discord is alright.
Again, if you took my post the wrong, I don't have anything against Ritalin, thank god he can appeal, and I don't have anything users who try to get to the top(I was the same) but it's just that fucking cocksucking of other users. I will stay this unironically, we need fucking communism in this forum between people(no rules changing, or join date or post count removing, or anything like that, just people talking without sucking each other's dicks) ded srs tbhthbh mang.
Room temperature IQ

In Kelvin

Free @Ritalincel .

Massive cope thread

Free my banned niggas tho

now ur starting to get it
Massive cope thread

Agree he was posting useless shit anyways.

:feelskek::feelskek: Anyone who disagrees with me on ritalin's ban must be a soycuck who is also a communist who also watches CNN and my little ponies and is also a soros shill. Truly the lowest of the low IQ's. I haven't seen such a misusage of memes in quite some time. JFL @ using that misplaced pic as a substitute for an argument.
Edgelords like you are the biggest cancer of this forum. Damn commies xd

I don’t have any issues with him.

The way he kept spamming soyboy pics got annoying.

I want to make a ‘Joined’ joke but you have joined a year before me. XD

Wonder what his ban appeal would look like

This site is just a meme. High quality blackpills will get 5 responses while shitposts get 30 replies.