Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ritalincel is banned, holy fuck bless the mods

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just noticed his name in the poll in that who would you like unbanned thread

Im so happy hes permad, Im finally unignoring him, I couldnt have asked for a better gift this easter

What was so bad about him?

ritalincel is/was one of the best users. well always remember him

What was so bad about him?

The dude used to spam images and one word phrases constantly, it was frustrating because I would get an alert every time he would do it and get excited only to see its him

Out of his 20k posts maybe 15 are actually not spam

The dude used to spam images and one word phrases constantly, it was frustrating because I would get an alert every time he would do it and get excited only to see its him

Out of his 20k posts maybe 15 are actually not spam

He may be gone but his memes will outlive us all. I will never forget all the times he made me laugh.

:feelscry:

Last edited:
That's mean man

Just send stupid fucking pictures when you're too low IQ to argue on ritalin's behalf with logic theory
I have no words for a "person" that shits on the grave of the great Ritalincel

To be honest, he was a spammer but an entertaining one. Though the people who got banned for throwing a tantrum over him being banned are just downright stupid.

I have no words for a "person" that shits on the grave of the great Ritalincel

Why don't you just make an argument as to why his ban was unjustified rather than spamming the shit out of the thread? You posted 3 times on this thread and none of them are worth a fuck. No wonder you like your fellow spambots so much.

Why don't you just make an argument as to why his ban was unjustified rather than spamming the shit out of the thread? You posted 3 times on this thread and none of them are worth a fuck. No wonder you like your fellow spambots so much.
t. soy cuck

I am neutral towards him tbh

:feelskek::feelskek: Anyone who disagrees with me on ritalin's ban must be a soycuck who is also a communist who also watches CNN and my little ponies and is also a soros shill. Truly the lowest of the low IQ's. I haven't seen such a misusage of memes in quite some time. JFL @ using that misplaced pic as a substitute for an argument.

Joined Dec 6, 2018 Messages 120

Ignoring users here is low T tbh ngl.

Joined Dec 6, 2018 Messages 120

Even if I had joined yesterday, all my arguments would still be valid you fucking low IQcel. I was on braincels way before I was here, check my profile there with the same /u since you're so fucking obsessed with join date and post count. Also JFL @ trying to use post count considering my post history contentmogs you to hell and back despite containing a lot less messages because you're also a butthurt spambot. If you're going to engage in ad hominem, at least use something that's worth more, and not the fucking post count you fucking imbecile :feelskek:

why u slept so little
idk man I just woke up and didn't feel tired enough to go back to sleep
Even if I had joined yesterday, all my arguments would still be valid you fucking low IQcel. I was on braincels way before I was here, check my profile there with the same /u since you're so fucking obsessed with join date and post count. Also JFL @ trying to use post count considering my post history contentmogs you to hell and back despite containing a lot less messages because you're also a butthurt spambot. If you're going to engage in ad hominem, at least use something that's worth more, and not the fucking post count you fucking imbecile :feelskek:
Joined Dec 6, 2018
Messages 121

Lowest IQ thread I've ever seen on this board.

Didn't know him all that much as I've joined pretty recently. Although, he seemed like a cool person.

It's sad that we lost another K-Oncel. @torujo is the only K-Oncel left now. Sigh so many awesome members are gone and now the forum is gone stagnant. It's the same old, "JBW Threads" or "Why Feminism has ruined Society Thread" or Some silly reminder of things that're painfully obvious and seen this kind of reminder topic of the same subject from different users worded differently so many times.

Only few cool members remain and if they get banned, I'll probably just go back to lurking and post if something interesting comes up.

There are more than a few posters here with interesting things to say but they don't spam memes and aren't pre-selected by clique posters so they go largely unnoticed. For instace @The End has a dry wit about him but I hardly ever see anyone reply to any of his posts. I think I will be adding any outted teenager to ignore, and I'm also giving serious consideration to doing the same to anime avatars.
based

Cho fuek
Free him
It is over.

I'm not sure how I feel. On one hand I liked him because he was an OG, but on the other hand he didn't make any effort to straighten out. I'm glad the mods here don't play favorites.