Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ritalin/Conserta permanently fucked many of us.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
I think that a lot of incels are like me. Forced to take hard drugs by the school system. Most commonly, METHylphenidate that marketed as Concerta/Ritalin. Here is some facts about me many years later after I was forced to take that shit for like 10 years between 9-18.

>More emotionally numb than in childhood, and harder to feel motivated.
- The drug kills Dopamine neural pathways.
>Shorter than both my parents and brother, weak bones that makes it hard to work out properly in the gym
"Methylphenidate Promotes Premature Growth Plate Closure" - It literally fucks up bone growth in children
>Just below the average in terms of dick size
While there has obviously been no study on the penis of adults that were forced on this for years as kids, the anecdotal evidence plus some simple logic concludes that the use also has a negative effect on growth here and other related areas of male health, such as testosterone levels.
>Trajectories of Growth Associpated With Long-Term Stimulant Medication in the Multimodal Treatment Study of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
"Compared with those negligibly medicated and the LNCG, 16 years of consistent stimulant treatment of children with ADHD in the MTA was associated with changes in height trajectory, a reduction in adult height, and an increase in weight and body mass index."
>Case Report: Testicular failure possibly associated with chronic use of methylphenidate
"Methylphenidate is a commonly prescribed for ADHD. Little is known about its adverse effects on the male reproductive system. We report a 20-year-old male patient whose chief complaint was delayed puberty. He spoke in a high-pitched voice & complained of impaired libido, inadequate erectile function, chronic fatigue, & low energy." - ALL the things I struggle with too.

Now these are just a few studies that I found that go into this, but of course, they are buried in a sea of counter-(((studies))) that say it's "Safe and Effective" :soy: that I can dismiss from my own personal experience. The studies that go into the negative consequences of these drugs resonate with me because it fits my lived experience on this drug.

Now we have proven negative effects: Negative height, bone, penis, and testicular growth as well as lower levels of testosterone and everything that comes with it, such as a higher pitched voice, increased BMI , and difficulties to put on muscule compared to normal men. YOU READ ALL THIS? This is literally EVERYTHING FOIDS CARE ABOUT! Now my dad isn't the tallest chad but he mogs me so while I never had the best genes to begin with THIS MADE THINGS EVEN WORSE

1. Smaller dick size
2. Lower height-wise
3. Weak bones
4. Lower testosterone
5. higher pitched voice
6. And more

All thanks to this KIKE drug that was FORCED on me by the "child psychologists" of the Norwegian school system that are, guess what, ALL WOMEN! ALL FOIDS! Thanks to these "Psychologistmommies" of the Norwegian state apparatus I am PERMANENTLY FUCKED. FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH.
Do you think the world has seen hate yet? Let me put in perspective how much I hate them.
The Waffen-SS was too extreme for the Wehrmacht
The Ustase was too extreme for the Waffen-SS
I am too extreme for Ustase.

Attachments

• War crimes time.png
    War crimes time.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I think that a lot of /pol/acks are like me here. Forced to take hard drugs by the school system. Most commonly, METHylphenidate that marketed as Concerta/Ritalin. Here is some facts about me many years later after I was forced to take that shit for like 10 years between 9-18.

>Shorter than both my parents and brother, weak bones that makes it hard to work out properly in the gym
"Methylphenidate Promotes Premature Growth Plate Closure" - It literally fucks up bone growth in children
While there has obviously been no study on the penis of adults that were forced on this for years as kids, the anecdotal evidence plus some simple logic concludes that the use also has a negative effect on growth here and other related areas of male health, such as testosterone levels.
>Trajectories of Growth Associpated With Long-Term Stimulant Medication in the Multimodal Treatment Study of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
"Compared with those negligibly medicated and the LNCG, 16 years of consistent stimulant treatment of children with ADHD in the MTA was associated with changes in height trajectory, a reduction in adult height, and an increase in weight and body mass index."
>Case Report: Testicular failure possibly associated with chronic use of methylphenidate
"Methylphenidate is a commonly prescribed for ADHD. Little is known about its adverse effects on the male reproductive system. We report a 20-year-old male patient whose chief complaint was delayed puberty. He spoke in a high-pitched voice & complained of impaired libido, inadequate erectile function, chronic fatigue, & low energy." - ALL the things I struggle with too.

Now these are just a few studies that I found that go into this, but of course, they are buried in a sea of counter-(((studies))) that say it's "Safe and Effective" :soy: that I can dismiss from my own personal experience. The studies that go into the negative consequences of these drugs resonate with me because it fits my lived experience on this drug.

Now we have proven negative effects: Negative height, bone, penis, and testicular growth as well as lower levels of testosterone and everything that comes with it, such as a higher pitched voice, increased BMI , and difficulties to put on muscule compared to normal men. YOU READ ALL THIS? This is literally EVERYTHING FOIDS CARE ABOUT! Now my dad isn't the tallest chad but he mogs me so while I never had the best genes to begin with THIS MADE THINGS EVEN WORSE

1. Smaller dick size
2. Lower height-wise
3. Weak bones
4. Lower testosterone
5. higher pitched voice
6. And more

All thanks to this KIKE drug that was FORCED on me by the "child psychologists" of the Norwegian school system that are, guess what, ALL WOMEN! ALL FOIDS! Thanks to these "Psychologistmommies" of the Norwegian state apparatus I am PERMANENTLY FUCKED. FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH.
Do you think the world has seen hate yet? Let me put in perspective how much I hate them.
My previous AVI has returned!

@Ritalincel thoughts?

I think that a lot of incels are like me. Forced to take hard drugs by the school system. Most commonly, METHylphenidate that marketed as Concerta/Ritalin. Here is some facts about me many years later after I was forced to take that shit for like 10 years between 9-18.

1. Smaller dick size
2. Lower height-wise
3. Weak bones
4. Lower testosterone
5. higher pitched voice
6. And more

I HATE THEM SO MUCH.
I was force fed this crap too, Id rather have them legalize weed so everyone can chill the fuck down!

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce​

I was force-fed this crap too, Id rather have them legalize weed so everyone can chill the fuck down!
Well, I am skeptical of drugs in general. But it is clear that what is legal and what isn't is or isn't because of completely arbitrary reasons. Mostly to do with power and money

I used to take ritalin :feelsrope:

Well, I am skeptical of drugs in general. But it is clear that what is legal and what isn't is or isn't because of completely arbitrary reasons. Mostly to do with power and money
Just legalize everything!

Never began for ADHDcels

How quaint.

I'm too cruel even for these wetback cartels.

All foids should be kept in cages.

All simps should be flayed, salted and left to the crows in the public square.*

Once we seize the means of reproduction, torturing simps shall become an olympic sport.*

in "California Games" for SEGA Genesis

Yeah these stims are very brutal for your body. And there's plenty of people who voluntarily want to take them. I can understand getting high with stims occasionally, but taking them daily is just literally burning your dopamine receptors and fucking up your health

I took Ritalin from 7-13. It helped me with socialization and executive function. Helped me a lot with learning how to interact with normies and get shit done. I never got any physical side effects like you mentioned and grew to a similar height as my brothers who didn't take it. Adderall is much better imo. The chemical it uses (amphetamine) is much more documented and bioavailable.

ADHD is torture.

i have some of these and have never had ritalin