Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rise of male suicides in Korea blamed on women

Kaichee

Kaichee

卐Australia Enjoyer卐
★★
A politician in South Korea is being criticised for making dangerous and unsubstantiated comments after linking a rise in male suicides to the increasingly “dominant” role of women in society.

In a report, Seoul City councillor Kim Ki-duck argued women’s increased participation in the workforce over the years had made it harder for men to get jobs and to find women who wanted to marry them.

They'd never be able to get away with this stunt in the west. Some places are beyond saving.

Damn. Korea seems miserable af from everything I hear

critized for dropping trvthnvke

He's likely not wrong tbh. Take away mens purpose and relationship/family prospects and they don't really have anything left. We're wired for those things. Rotting for 70 years in loneliness for nothing isn't an ideal life. There's a reason why incels have high levels of suicidal ideation and suicide rates.

I always said it.

Yet we have cuckoo princess here defending foids humanity

How have they not even ended conscription yet? Fucking ridiculous how the women there make fun of men for doing it when they have NO CHOICE...pure evil

finally someone speaking the truth. sadly it's too late

Wish i cared but don't care for koreans like they don't care about me

He's likely not wrong tbh. Take away mens purpose and relationship/family prospects and they don't really have anything left. We're wired for those things. Rotting for 70 years in loneliness for nothing isn't an ideal life. There's a reason why incels have high levels of suicidal ideation and suicide rates.

But the BBC states that the comments were "dangerous and unsubstantiated"!

But the BBC states that the comments were "dangerous and unsubstantiated"!
Typical cope. I dont even understand why society lies about shit like this. We already know these things to be true. Loneliness fucks people, lack of purpose fucks people, lack of prospects and opportunities fucks people. Do they think combining them somehow cancels them out?

If men didn't require purpose or companionship. We'd all still be living in fucking caves as no one would have bothered to do anything but the absolute bare minimum for survival. No competition, no need for innovation, no pride, hell we'd probably end up like pandas who don't care to mate.

this is great news

when based kim jung un decides to attack south korean men will protest by laying flat or play starcraft

They'd never be able to get away with this stunt in the west. Some places are beyond saving.
Prominent figures in the west are either too bluepilled to come out with this or are too self-censoring due to the culture here

Or maybe as elites they “got theirs” when it comes to a relationship and family, and don’t care to help the rest of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back