Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rise in rape but feminists wont point it its islam immigration, I mean is all feminism really just a way to ruin the world, and destroy civilizaiton?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems like the real motive behind feminism are just fat ugly women who wanna attack people for being prettier/ being more accomplished.

It was the Jewess Zionist

It’s about tearing down men and what men want. Helping women isn’t really a concern, unless it comes at male expense that is.

It’s about tearing down men and what men want. Helping women isn’t really a concern, unless it comes at male expense that is.
do you think feminism is about kicking out beta men for moral excuses. but being ok with hybristophilic stuff from chad?

do you think feminism is about kicking out beta men for moral excuses. but being ok with hybristophilic stuff from chad?
I agree with the beta men part. I think they are just taking the best, perhaps the only, Chad they can get in the second case more so than actually liking it.

Feminists love getting graped by Islamists.

Feminists love getting graped by Islamists.
Yeah women love it when high T men abuse and rape them. Feminism is there simply to enslave beta men whilst holes give themselves up to thugs

Seems like the real motive behind feminism are just fat ugly women who wanna attack people for being prettier/ being more accomplished.
The Foids deep down want to be raped and beaten, so they lobby illegal emigration to get wild uncivilized men so they can help the foids with making their fantasies come true.

How can islamists and muslim men be that based?
sddefault-2.jpg

Last edited: