Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious RIP to my ADHD niggas @incelkingkong and @Ritalincel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
giphy.gif

STOP THIS ADHDCEL OPPRESSION YOU FAGGOT CUNT MODS, ESPECIALLY THE TURKISH JEW AND THAT MONGREL HALF NIGGER

FREE MY NIGGAS WITHOUT MOTHERFUCKING DELAY

tenor.gif

RIP @incelkingkong AND @Ritalincel , MAY YOU REST IN ADDERALL HEAVEN

rr0poss.gif

FREE MY ETHNIC NIGGA @tehgymcel420 TOO

The mods are NTfags and don’t understand the plight of autists and ADHDcels

What were they banned for?

Never thought I'd see @Ritalincel banned, what did you do?

anyone who uses the word "nigga" should be crucified

tehgymcel was a massive faggot but he was funny and based. Also this is just a temp ban for him

No one will ever be freed :feelsbadman:

this is the end of the forum

Well put @SoyUnPerdedor , they should be pardoned, I personally don't give a fuck what reasons they might have, ritalincel is a part of this forums culture. And it won't be the same without him. I know the jbw cuck mods are having a field day in their cuckord server, but they need to hear us out this time.

He’d be able to make an appeal, and it’s very likely he’d get freed.

This, they just want him to make a public apology to the mod team. And give him the same one strike policy like you.

But in all seriousness free @Ritalincel

Wtf, I slept for like a day and a half and come back to see they are gone. I didn't even realise till I saw this thread.

RIP boyos free them

Ritalin you will always be a fellow pissinginsinkcel brothER

tehgymcel I admired how you would tell the truth about JBW even though the mayocels always deny it.

incelkingkong You were brave (but maybe also a bit stupid) in attempting to do verbal warfare with the mods, for that I commend you.

Last edited:
FREE THEM NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

the Jews did this

low iq, coping has nothing to do with it. also your insults mean nothing to me, i'm ugly and stupid so nothing matters.
cope

low iq, coping has nothing to do with it. also your insults mean nothing to me, i'm ugly and stupid so nothing matters.
le ebic nihilist that's above it all

oy vey are you calling one of the most dedicated SFcels on here ( @DeformAspergerCel ) a jew?
i only keep track of the high iq posters on here and the few oldcels that post, plus the hiki guy. everyone else i don't know who they are

i only keep track of the high iq posters on here and the few oldcels that post, plus the hiki guy. everyone else i don't know who they are
brutal

:feelsrope:

This, although I think he might have a better chance if he leaves it a few weeks before he appeals it and writes a well thought out appeal

Ritalin would rather die than break character.
He’s “broke character” a few times but very rarely..

He posts high IQ shit when he breaks character and makes me feel stupid so I prefer that he stays “in character” tbh. :forcedsmile:

It's still hard to believe
How could this happen?
When I woke up today, I was sure it had been just a nightmare
:feelsrope:

Free them with no delay.

Why was he banned? What is this bullshit?

Free my incel brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back