Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rip my motivation for today...

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Just saw came across this. 62,000 likes.This is what people think, it’s pure unfiltered thought. I don’t give a shit what those virtue signaling liars on Reddit say, their comments are monitored and filtered. They have no reason to tell the truth, since the truth makes people angry and sad (they will be downvoted or banned). The truth only comes out when you face no consequences for saying it.
AC4D58F8 3603 41E1 BFAA 76D43296363B

what a fucking meanie wtffff

DAILY REMINDER than when foids say "ugly guy" they really mean "sub8 male" or "male who isn't a chad"

Funny thing is she itself is not attractive. Just fakeup boosted ugly social media whore. Don't let this scum influence you.

It's almost like looks determine ones quality of life...no it be something unrelated to my looks that is the problem, wait I know, it's probably my personality :soy:

Daily reminder : The black pill is real. The teachings of St. BlackOps2Cel are the truth. He is the one true savior, one who was mogged for our sins :feelsEhh: :blackpill:

Daily reminder : The black pill is real. The teachings of St. BlackOps2Cel are the truth. He is the one true savior, one who was mogged for our sins :feelsEhh: :blackpill:

I wonder if he has roped yet or if he SOMEHOW ascended through some sort of miracle

I wonder if he has roped yet or if he SOMEHOW ascended through some sort of miracle

He can be "ascending" with some 1/10 roastie as a beta cuck, why not.

Funny thing is she itself is not attractive. Just fakeup boosted ugly social media whore. Don't let this scum influence you.

She has to expose her tiny tits to take the attention away from her enormous nose :feelshaha:

My motivation is already on the floor

No motivation for your height

IT won't touch this with a 50 foot pole.

Twitter whores are the absolute worst.

Twitter is full of simps, cucks and people who are out of touch with reality. Women on Twitter can have everyone in the palm of their hands, whatever they say they can get away with it no repercussions. If a male said it, he would be mocked, branded as an incel and banned off Twitter for hate speech. Twitter is Reddit 2.0.

No foid was actually considering giving a ugly male a chance though.