Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP Gabby Petito.

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
The FBI has confirmed that human remains found along the border of Grand Teton national park are those of 22-year-old Gabby Petito, who disappeared while on a cross-country road trip, and that her death was a homicide.

Petito’s body was found Sunday near an undeveloped camping area north-east of Jackson, Wyoming. The Teton county coroner, Brent Blue, did not disclose a cause of death pending final autopsy results, officials said Tuesday.

She was only 22. Dead at a young age. RIP.

The FBI has confirmed that human remains found along the border of Grand Teton national park are those of 22-year-old Gabby Petito, who disappeared while on a cross-country road trip, and that her death was a homicide.

Petito’s body was found Sunday near an undeveloped camping area north-east of Jackson, Wyoming. The Teton county coroner, Brent Blue, did not disclose a cause of death pending final autopsy results, officials said Tuesday.

Foids die, God laughs

Fuck you, you fucking bitch

you cuck , even made a thread about death of a unknown whore.

stfu cuck

GrAYcel thread

Leddit bait thread

Leddit bait thread
Joined may and only 106 posts. Definitely reddit bait or an attempt at changing the narrative here.

Won't happen though :feelshaha:

She got what she deserved. The world will keep on spinning and she'll be forgotten in a month

Joined may and only 106 posts. Definitely reddit bait or an attempt at changing the narrative here.

Won't happen though :feelshaha:

She got what she deserved. The world will keep on spinning and she'll be forgotten in a month
Most likely a bait for epic leddit IT posting than a bait to change narratives.

You should've been buried deep in the forest with that cumdumpster

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Fuck that, Damn Soyciety can burn for all I care.

i dont understand why ppl even giv a shit

NUFFIN OF VALUE​

Woman love abusers don’t they

Her voice was so annoying, I couldn't even finish the video of her talking to the cops, fucking young silly white foid.
They are hypocrites
Yeah, that is why I can't feel bad for the bitch. Foids treat nice guys like we will leave their bodies in a ditch somewhere, they know chad and tyrone are just as dangerous.

Last edited:
i dont understand why ppl even giv a shit

The funny part is that the media that likes to bitch and moan about racism is the same media that dedicates half of their air time on one missing/dead white chick while hundreds of people including minorities go missing and later found dead on daily basis.

I could have saved her if she knew me

RIP

I don't know if guys here can comprehend this, but for every young lady like this killed another incel or incels are created in this fucked up world. This is basic mathematics.

I hope they fry the bastard that killed her

RIP

I don't know if guys here can comprehend this, but for every young lady like this killed another incel or incels are created in this fucked up world. This is basic mathematics.

DDF03441 D12C 4F94 87FD D4A60D63AD8C

RIP

Nicho

these fucking greycels JFL

Delete this fag
RIP

Eatsh

RIP

:feelsugh:

Rest In Peace, queen. This world didn’t deserve the beauty you brought to it. :feelsbadman::heart::heart::heart:

RIP

I'm the incel that makes us look good, remember that
Kill yourself

I'm the incel that makes us look good, remember that
lmao:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
good deeds from ugly men are easily forgotten. Please dont try to be a good guy for normies and get rid of that simp/bluepill behaviour, the world is a cruel place.

That coroner likely received a call from the admin people he answers to, and they received the calls from the media giants and thus it was decided that the cause of death and the law doesn't matter. They will simply just tell the story they want.

How can you rule something a murder so quickly when you have zero evidence or too much of a decomposed body ? How can the media/public just go ahead and attack that Laundrie family without knowing anything about the facts. Nobody knows.

All we know now is that another idiot (Dog the Bounty Hunter) has joined the search so he can make another Reality TV show statement. There are no developments in this case, so the media is MAKING their own developments.

All the headlines read is "warrant issued for Brain Laundrie" etc etc. Making it seems like he is guilty already. When I'm fact all we know is that he did some credit card fraud.

That coroner likely received a call from the admin people he answers to, and they received the calls from the media giants and thus it was decided that the cause of death and the law doesn't matter. They will simply just tell the story they want.

How can you rule something a murder so quickly when you have zero evidence or too much of a decomposed body ? How can the media/public just go ahead and attack that Laundrie family without knowing anything about the facts. Nobody knows.

All we know now is that another idiot (Dog the Bounty Hunter) has joined the search so he can make another Reality TV show statement. There are no developments in this case, so the media is MAKING their own developments.

All the headlines read is "warrant issued for Brain Laundrie" etc etc. Making it seems like he is guilty already. When I'm fact all we know is that he did some credit card fraud.

Only in the U.S. would people consider it normal for reality TV stars to insert themselves into an active homicide investigation

fucking burgernormies man

"Hey don't send your tips to the FBI send it to this random guy"

The fact that it's in Florida is just the cherry on top

Only in the U.S. would people consider it normal for reality TV stars to insert themselves into an active homicide investigation

fucking burgernormies man

"Hey don't send your tips to the FBI send it to this random guy"

The fact that it's in Florida is just the cherry on top
You said it perfectly man!

Adding on....

..Only in the U.S. would a retired criminal who was himself on trial for accomplice to murder and evading authorities be a wealthy Hawaiin TV bounty hunter..

[UWSL]And..the dildo on top of the cherry is that this Bounty hunter faggot was pretending to come to Florida for his, what, 5th honeymoon? ..But in actuality wanted to have one more fling with media whores as he attempts to find this confused normie who has now either killed someone or killed himself or both ![/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back