Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News RIP @FrailPaleStaleMale my fallen comrade.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
But if we had reason to think he was dead, she had reason to think he was dead. And if he is dead, shouldn't she update people on that?
Her purpose behind making that episode wasn't to update anyone. It's to monetize it.

Then what would be an episode about updating?
Writing a tweet is enough if you just wanna "update" people. A whole episode where you recycle his old stuff to use this emotional moment for views is foid behavior and updates nothing

Keep white knighting tho.

Rest in incelhalla

Writing a tweet is enough if you just wanna "update" people. A whole episode where you recycle his old stuff to use this emotional moment for views is foid behavior and updates nothing

You hold her to a Tweet, but would you hold other incelosphere YouTubers and/or podcastists to the same standard? Is no one allowed to make an "Frail In Memoriam" episode?

Well I hope he ascended and didn't actually rope, but in case he did, I hope he is at eternal peace now.

Foids trying to profit off this hopefully will burn in eternal pain and fire.

You hold her to a Tweet, but would you hold other incelosphere YouTubers and/or podcastists to the same standard? Is no one allowed to make an "Frail In Memoriam" episode?
Nobody would hold anyone to anything. The purpose of that podcast was obvious. Took 2 weeks to make an hour long drama show.

And now you're talking like a faggy poet not to confront why she did it. God I hate soy cels.

Nobody would hold anyone to anything. The purpose of that podcast was obvious. Took 2 weeks to make an hour long drama show.

And now you're talking like a faggy poet not to confront why she did it. God I hate soy cels.

What I'm saying is, you're holding her to just a Tweet. She's not allowed to do any more than a Tweet, otherwise she's disingenuous and looking to take advantage of his death. I'm saying you're a hypocrite who wouldn't say the same for everyone else.

What I'm saying is, you're holding her to just a Tweet. She's not allowed to do any more than a Tweet, otherwise she's disingenuous and looking to take advantage of his death. I'm saying you're a hypocrite who wouldn't say the same for everyone else.
I'm saying a guy went offline for 2 weeks and she made an hour long drama show for views. I wouldn't hold her to just a tweet. I wouldn't hold her to anything since idgaf. You honestly think that was out of the goodness of her heart and not just wanting to monetize this and hoping it explodes if it did turn out frail was dead?
Only disingenuous person here is your simp self

I'm saying a guy went offline for 2 weeks and she made an hour long drama show for views. I wouldn't hold her to just a tweet. I wouldn't hold her to anything since idgaf. You honestly think that was out of the goodness of her heart and not just wanting to monetize this and hoping it explodes if it did turn out frail was dead?
Only disingenuous person here is your simp self

But you just said the only way for her gesture to be a genuine update would be a Tweet. I'm asking what she's allowed to do without being accused of not meaning it.

But you just said the only way for her gesture to be a genuine update would be a Tweet. I'm asking what she's allowed to do without being accused of not meaning it.
I didn't say the only way for her to be genuine is to update with a tweet, wtf are you talking about?
I said if her actual intention was to update a tweet would be enough. An hour long sobfest for views isn't an update.

I didn't say the only way for her to be genuine is to update with a tweet, wtf are you talking about?
I said if her actual intention was to update a tweet would be enough. An hour long sobfest for views isn't an update.

So then what is an update? I'm asking specifically where she went wrong if she's allowed to do more than just Tweet about it. If she is in fact allowed to make an episode acknowledging it.

So then what is an update? I'm asking specifically where she went wrong if she's allowed to do more than just Tweet about it. If she is in fact allowed to make an episode acknowledging it.
A whole hour long episode isn't needed for an update. specially when most of the episode is acting like he's already dead and tryna drum up on emotional strings. Her purpose of the episode wasn't to update anyone, it was to monetize. And you know it, simp.

A whole hour long episode isn't needed for an update. specially when most of the episode is acting like he's already dead and tryna drum up on emotional strings. Her purpose of the episode wasn't to update anyone, it was to monetize. And you know it, simp.

So is the critique that it's an hour long? I'm trying to understand the critique but you're not giving me anything besides "I just don't believe she meant it."

So is the critique that it's an hour long? I'm trying to understand the critique but you're not giving me anything besides "I just don't believe she meant it."
You understand the critique perfectly. You know she made the episode to monetize his "death". Pretending it's purpose is updating is fucking hilarious. You're a known simp and I understand why no one here respects you.

You understand the critique perfectly. You know she made the episode to monetize his "death". Pretending it's purpose is updating is fucking hilarious. You're a known simp and I understand why no one here respects you.

I don't understand the critique, because it's not constructive. First you say "She should've done a Tweet." Then you're like "But that's not what she's limited to, she could've done other stuff." What other stuff? This critique is no good because it doesn't voice any actual gripes about the episode other than "It's an hour long." Should it have been shorter?

I don't understand the critique, because it's not constructive. First you say "She should've done a Tweet." Then you're like "But that's not what she's limited to, she could've done other stuff." What other stuff? This critique is no good because it doesn't voice any actual gripes about the episode other than "It's an hour long." Should it have been shorter?
what are you talking about, I never said any of the things you're saying I said.
My critique of the episode that it was obviously done to monetize what they hoped was frail's death. Literally it. Imagine thinking a woman made that episode about an incel because she cares about updating people

what are you talking about, I never said any of the things you're saying I said.
My critique of the episode that it was obviously done to monetize what they hoped was frail's death. Literally it. Imagine thinking a woman made that episode about an incel because she cares about updating people
JFL keep being his fiddle

And then I asked "What's wrong with it? If that's not an update on Frail done genuinely, how do you do it?" And then you said...

And then I was like "So all she can do is a Tweet?" And you said you never said that. What is your critique then, if you have any beyond "I don't trust her, she's a woman and she makes money off of a podcast?"

And then I asked "What's wrong with it? If that's not an update on Frail done genuinely, how do you do it?" And then you said...

And then I was like "So all she can do is a Tweet?" And you said you never said that. What is your critique then, if you have any beyond "I don't trust her, she's a woman and she makes money off of a podcast?"
If the purpose is to update a tweet would do the job better. That podcast wasn't an update. It was an oppurtinity to monetize what she hope would be a public death

If the purpose is to update a tweet would do the job better. That podcast wasn't an update. It was an oppurtinity to monetize what she hope would be a public death

And so we come back to my earlier question, if you're not saying "Anything more than a Tweet is taking advantage," what was wrong with the podcast episode? What changes to the podcast episode were necessary for it to not be taking advantage?

RIP man this world is so cruel

And so we come back to my earlier question, if you're not saying "Anything more than a Tweet is taking advantage," what was wrong with the podcast episode? What changes to the podcast episode were necessary for it to not be taking advantage?
I've explained what's wrong with the podcast. Clearly just an attempt to monetize someone's death

I've explained what's wrong with the podcast. Clearly just an attempt to monetize someone's death

But how??? That's what you're not explaining. You're not offering any critique, you're not saying what specifically about this keeps it from being a genuine attempt to reflect on the life of Frail. You're just coming to that conclusion and saying "Oh come on, you know it is."

Rest his beautiful soul...

But how??? That's what you're not explaining. You're not offering any critique, you're not saying what specifically about this keeps it from being a genuine attempt to reflect on the life of Frail. You're just coming to that conclusion and saying "Oh come on, you know it is."
I've explained exactly how, you're just playing dumb and using some of the dumbest most disingenuous excuses to white knight.
Someone is missing for 2 weeks, go immediately into making a faux wanna be emotional episode in the hopes his death is real and becomes news. typical foid and typical simp

I've explained exactly how, you're just playing dumb and using some of the dumbest most disingenuous excuses to white knight.
Someone is missing for 2 weeks, go immediately into making a faux wanna be emotional episode in the hopes his death is real and becomes news. typical foid and typical simp

So it's that she only waited two weeks? Again, we also waited two weeks before thinking he was dead. So back to my earlier question, if she has reason enough to suspect that he's dead, can't she make a podcast episode reflecting on him?

So it's that she only waited two weeks? Again, we also waited two weeks before thinking he was dead. So back to my earlier question, if she has reason enough to suspect that he's dead, can't she make a podcast episode reflecting on him?
We made threads asking, she made a whole episode on her dead podcast already as an "emotional tribute".

We made threads asking, she made a whole episode on her dead podcast already as an "emotional tribute".

We also came to the final conclusion that he was most likely dead. We didn't unanimously decide he probably wasn't dead.

We also came to the final conclusion that he was most likely dead. We didn't unanimously decide he probably wasn't dead.
Mainly most of the threads were asking, and nobody tried to monetize it

Mainly most of the threads were asking, and nobody tried to monetize it

So it's because she makes money off of her podcast? That's every episode. The only way to not monetize it is to not make an episode.

So it's because she makes money off of her podcast? That's every episode. The only way to not monetize it is to not make an episode.
The only way not to monetize someone's death is not to make a bullshit laughable podcast about it

The only way not to monetize someone's death is not to make a bullshit laughable podcast about it

Isn't that what I just said? Your critique is that she makes money off of the episode. The only way for her to not make money off of the episode, even if she pours her heart into and sobs quietly into the microphone for 15 minutes just to prove to you her feelings are real, is to not actually make the episode.

Isn't that what I just said? Your critique is that she makes money off of the episode. The only way for her to not make money off of the episode, even if she pours her heart into and sobs quietly into the microphone for 15 minutes just to prove to you her feelings are real, is to not actually make the episode.
No what you say is white knighting to justify a clear woman trying to monetize someone's death off a failed podcast. We have never said the same thing you and I