Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News RIP @FrailPaleStaleMale my fallen comrade.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
He was born and it was over.

He turned 30 just a few weeks before he disappeared. The man is a legend, and I have arguments with him on discord spanning over a year ago. I'm still hoping he'll make a return. The foids he knew are already trying to use his dissapearence to promote themselves

Hopefully he’ll reborn in a better life in the next after.

I heard he was planning to kill himself if he was still an incel by 30. Rest in peace, brothER.

Damn, he's free of this hell though, hopefully there's not another.

Rip buddy boyo.

F

I wish I wasn't such pussy and offed myself already.

I hope he just ascended instead, I don't want him to be dead. I like him a lot.

Hopefully he’s alive and well, if not then rest in peace.

Of course the foid kike slut wants a slice of the attention.
@Damo the incel @Diocel @FrothySolutions

Fucking brutal. We are born to suffer then we die. RIP brocel, I hope your pain is over.

Hopefully he’s alive and well, if not then rest in peace.

Of course the foid kike slut wants a slice of the attention.
@Damo the incel @Diocel @FrothySolutions

You misunderstand. Frail was popular with Naama for over a year now, that's why she's worried. He's something like a mini-celebrity amongst Naama Kates and her fangirls.

You misunderstand. Frail was popular with Naama for over a year now, that's why she's worried. He's something like a mini-celebrity amongst Naama Kates and her fangirls.
What! Mogs me.
@THE TRUE HONKLER

Yeah i'm sure she must be fraught with worry whilst sucking Chads dick tonight

She made a whole fucking show just to fucking gain popularity for her dead podcast off a guy she HOPED was dead. Lol at anyone who doesn't understand women's intentions

dont care. you know they always show up, oh no he committed suicide,
>hey guys, i actually didnt commit suicide :forcedsmile:
most of the time...

dont care. you know they always show up, oh no he committed suicide,
>hey guys, i actually didnt commit suicide :forcedsmile:
most of the time...
When I'm assumed dead I sure as shit will be & that's the bottom line son.

giphy.gif

She made a whole fucking show just to fucking gain popularity for her dead podcast off a guy she HOPED was dead. Lol at anyone who doesn't understand women's intentions

She didn't make the show just for Frail, she made the show for incels as a whole, and Frail just happened to be one of the most compelling incels that would talk to her. Also, where do you get this idea that she "hoped" Frail was dead?

She didn't make the show just for Frail, she made the show for incels as a whole, and Frail just happened to be one of the most compelling incels that would talk to her. Also, where do you get this idea that she "hoped" Frail was dead?
She made the show because she thought she could capitalize on an opportunity and make a most watched episode. She hoped frail was dead because that would increase her viewers due to the emotional reaction people would have.

You honestly believe she cares about frail over anything other than getting more views on her dead podcast? Bruh.

Last edited:
She made the show because she thought she could capitalize on an opportunity and make a most watched episode. She hoped frail was dead because that would increase her viewers due to the emotional reaction people would have.

You honestly believe she cares about frail over anything other than getting more views on her dead podcast? Bruh.

But she made the episode well before Frail was rumored dead, or rumored to be not long for death.

@FullTimeLoser i really don’t know why we have femoids getting in our shit like they gonna help us when they’re not.

It’s like what blkpillpres said once, it’s like going up to a poor person to only pat them on their backs saying everything will be all right. They didn’t actually help them, they didn’t gain anything benefiting from the interaction but they did.

They got a ego boost to make them feel like good people.

Last edited:
But she made the episode well before Frail was rumored dead, or rumored to be not long for death.
What? The episode where she talks about his death for most of it?? The one made last week.
@FullTimeLoser i really don’t know why we have femoids getting in our shit like they gonna help us when they’re not.

It’s like what blkpillpres said once, it’s like going up to a poor person to only pat them on their backs saying everything will be all right. They didn’t actually help them, they didn’t gain anything benefiting from the interaction but they did.

They got a ego boost to make them feel like good people.
Exactly man. There are people here who actually trust a failed broke actress and think she's on our side and not just tryna monetize our cause.
When will they learn

What? The episode where she talks about his death for most of it?? The one made last week.

Oh, that? Why shouldn't she update people on a very popular and compelling incel?

Oh, that? Why shouldn't she update people on a very popular and compelling incel?
Because it took two weeks of offline to make a posturing tribute using someone's "death" for views.

No need to justify her actions on her behalf, champ.

Because it took two weeks of offline to make a posturing tribute using someone's "death" for views.

No need to justify her actions on her behalf, champ.

It took two weeks of offline for us to consider he might be dead as well. What's the problem with two weeks? Too soon? Too late? Because she's not the only person who feared Frail was dead.

It took two weeks of offline for us to consider he might be dead as well. What's the problem with two weeks? Too soon? Too late? Because she's not the only person who feared Frail was dead.
Because the purpose of her making that podcast was to monetize his death as quickly as possible.
Look how silly it looks now

Because the purpose of her making that podcast was to monetize his death as quickly as possible.
Look how silly it looks now

But if we had reason to think he was dead, she had reason to think he was dead. And if he is dead, shouldn't she update people on that?