Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RIP AKIRA TORIYAMA

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
Legend in the game.
Nigga helped make anime what it is now.

IMG 5936
Dragon Ball Ultra Instinct GIF by Toei Animation

Legend who helped legions of incels cope. RIP. Had unfinished work too.

@Intellau_Celistic

68 is no fucking time at all. Mr. Dragon Ball is dead.

But I feel like the anime community I knew once upon a time died long ago. If this were 20 or even 10 years ago, this would be devastating. Today they're talkin' Jewjewtsu Kaisen and Spy x Family and Chainsaw Man and One-Punch Man and My Man Academia. Akira Toriyama's time was over before his life was.

Surprised it took this long for people on here to find out. I was going to post about it like an hour ago but backed out out of respect, since I'd have felt like an attention-farming faggot if I'd done it so quickly

Legend who helped legions of incels cope. RIP. Had unfinished work too.
Facts. Mangaka are like us most of the times.

But I feel like the anime community I knew once upon a time died long ago. If this were 20 or even 10 years ago, this would be devastating. Today they're talkin' Jewjewtsu Kaisen and Spy x Family and Chainsaw Man and One-Punch Man and My Man Academia. Akira Toriyama's time was over before his life was.
Yea anime community now is pretty shit and has been westernized a lot. However the classics will always be great.

Surprised it took this long for people on here to find out. I was going to post about it like an hour ago but backed out out of respect, since I'd have felt like an attention-farming faggot if I'd done it so quickly
Tbh

I’m not doing this for attention tho. I genuinely love DB and this man’s work has been a close part of me growing up.

You should post all news as soon as possible.

You have the normigger invasion of anime/manga/Japanese games to thank for that

Thing is he didn’t just created DB he inspired many other mangaka as well.

Creator of One piece and Naruto for example as well and I love those animes too

I’m not doing this for attention tho.
I wasn't accusing you lol. I'm saying I'd have felt that way had I posted about the event right when I found out. Since I came to know less than half an hour after the news broke

Last edited:
I wasn't accusing you lol. I'm saying I'd have felt that way had I posted about the event right when I found out. Since I came to know less than an hour after the news broke
Yea ik just making a statement of how I feel about his passing

I found out when I was in the gym on Twitter literally when I was listening to a dbz hardstyle edit

I couldn’t believe it at first

Also? Toriyama prepared for this. He's already got his successor selected.

But I'm gonna need an autopsy report because there is NO FUCKING WAY he should've died at 68 unless he had cancer or something. A Japanese man? Dying at 68???

Rest in peace
Sad Cartoon GIF
, I watch his anime dragon ball when I was 14.

Also? Toriyama prepared for this. He's already got his successor selected.

But I'm gonna need an autopsy report because there is NO FUCKING WAY he should've died at 68 unless he had cancer or something. A Japanese man? Dying at 68???
Death can happen to anyone

Rip my 黒人 Arika you was a real one.

Legend in the game.
Nigga helped make anime what it is now.

View attachment 1084142
Dragon Ball Ultra Instinct GIF by Toei Animation
That nigga was burned out.

Dbz should have ended after the Buu saga

Dragon ball super was a mistake, toyotaro or whatever is going to run this shit straight to the ground.

The only good news about this is some new writer can now give Goku some retarded superman tier feats so that superman fanboys can cry about it :soy:

I don't watch anime for shit nowadays. It's all YouTube videos, that's my only entertainment. And I for damn sure don't read manga.

But I'm gonna be looking for the Toriyama tributes that almost certainly will be flooding in.

That nigga was burned out.

Dbz should have ended after the Buu saga

Dragon ball super was a mistake, toyotaro or whatever is going to run this shit straight to the ground.

The only good news about this is some new writer can now give Goku some retarded superman tier feats so that superman fanboys can cry about it :soy:
Should have ended after cell, they ruined Gohan and the prestige of Super Saiyan

Should have ended after cell, they ruined Gohan and the prestige of Super Saiyan
Tbh we didn't really need the Buu saga anyways. Cell saga ending was already a high note in it's own right.

Tbh we didn't really need the Buu saga anyways. Cell saga ending was already a high note in it's own right.

The buu saga at least gave us this. :feelshaha:

Tumblr nfab9sTXJj1tu0hbzo1 500

Wait he died? Was this a recent death?

It’s too bad im banned from twitter. Way harder to do research on things like this

Yes, very recent. Subdural hematoma.

I would love to know how it happened, because those typically only come from blows to the head.

Apparently died on march 1st, news didn't get out till today cause it also apparently brain bleed from a head injury.

Damn. I would like to hear @Broly 's thoughts about this. That lil nigga must be devastated :feelscry:

Rip, he was the father of shonen

Word from Bird Studio/Capsule Corp themselves: "Don't even send flowers. We'll figure out a public service eventually."

Rest in peace

This is a sad day for Mexico kek