Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Riots in the UK about immigrants

Right wingers and shit mad about palestinians who are killing and stabbing people.

Right wingers and shit mad about palestinians who are killing and stabbing people.
Some Yakubcel also killed some Lolis so they're quite livid about this too, yo

I think the white people in England are about to get a rude awakening. The UK government is not going to be on the same side as UK citizens. They're going to crush the citizens and let the Muslims have whatever they want. Sharia Law is 100% coming to the UK and there's absolutely nothing that white people can do about it. And Jews are laughing all the way to the central bank to collect their profits.

Sharia Law is 100% coming to the UK and there's absolutely nothing that white people can do about it.
I hope so

that would be based, feminism in the uk is out of control

Some Yakubcel also killed some Lolis so they're quite livid about this too, yo
Yes ironically muslimcels are getting the blame for some Rwandan (majority Christian country) immigrant kek

don't you think wokeness will consume islam tho.
white brits might be woke but immigrant muslims rarely are

sharia law is NOT woke tho

I think the white people in England are about to get a rude awakening. The UK government is not going to be on the same side as UK citizens. They're going to crush the citizens and let the Muslims have whatever they want. Sharia Law is 100% coming to the UK and there's absolutely nothing that white people can do about it. And Jews are laughing all the way to the central bank to collect their profits.
"The UK government is not going to be on the same side as UK citizens"

This has been the case for the last 5 days, keep up doomer.

This absolutely. You reap what you sow.

Hoppy eating

The UK grilling itself

Race riots in the UK :lul: Frogs must be jelly rn

They need to stop burning down libraries and instead organize and go full Tarrant on some mosques. Violence is the only thing sandniggers understand so why not bring it to them.

It was a blackcel that stabbed white protostacies

Attachments

• blackcel.jpg
    blackcel.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
It was a blackcel that stabbed white protostacies
I mean, not sure abt 'protostacies':

but like yea the stabbing was based

Yes yes it's happening again, I always wanted to see white people rioting, I always wanted to see white people actually exerting physical power, I find it more respectable to be a criminal and exert power with your own fists rather than as part of a police force or an army with modern equipment blowing up goat herders.

Like I always wanted to see white people doing some hood shit or some thug shit