Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rightfulcel got a blowjob at 14

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
View attachment 248436
View attachment 248437

kissless virgin but not incel

still mogs me
i shouldn't have read that tbh

Blackpilled failed normies are welcome according to the rules.

Crazy. I thought he was a trucel with the amount of depressing threads he made.
Always knew he was a larper. He threw a tantrum and blocked me because he thought I was accusing him of Chad worship.

Always knew he was a larper. He threw a tantrum and blocked me because he thought I was accusing him of Chad worship.
People who react super strongly to stuff are usually just LARP compensating

I wonder how many "incels" have had 'girls that shown interest'.
according to a poll somewhere about a third of the forum rejected a foid at least once in their life

BummerDrummer gonna have a shit ton of news to cover today

Has anyone seen his face?

Has anyone seen his face?
Probably. I haven’t seen anyones face here other than Knajjid although I know some people got Napoleon’s face somehow

tbf i dont think he should be banned, the definition of incel is too strict, if that's all he's got and now cant get laid, i'd accept him as incel tbh

Who knows how many more "Incels" on this forum ARE indeed incels like they claim to be

tbf i dont think he should be banned, the definition of incel is too strict, if that's all he's got and now cant get laid, i'd accept him as incel tbh
he requested his ban

Jfl it feels like fakecel just charge up their incel status over time to make the thrill they get from their inevitable brag stronger

Jfl it feels like fakecel just charge up their incel status over time to make the thrill they get from their inevitable brag stronger
When I hit 30k posts someday I’ll make a giga brag thread and my ban will go down in infamy as more powerful than BrendioEE

When I hit 30k posts someday I’ll make a giga brag thread and my ban will go down in infamy as more powerful than BrendioEE
Number of posts is directly proportional to how angry people will get when you brag

This is why I dont bother postmaxxing or getting familiar with "incels" here.

Cel
Celmogs me

If mods unban him, this site is cucked.