Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rightfulcel got a blowjob at 14

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
JFL at this but seriously how did anyone even find out did he make a bragpost about it like futurecel did or something?

he bragged about it to ropemaxx on discord

Crazy. I thought he was a trucel with the amount of depressing threads he made.

Wtf, 2020 is the year we purge all fakecels.

Pretty sure he also bragged about being 183cm.

i wish i was a fakecel and got banned

Fakeceldom is real

He was pretty tall for a hapa but i wonder how he got it

A blowjob to me is when I clean my computer with compressed air.

Jfl at chads.co

kissless virgin but not incel

still mogs me

Screenshot 2020 04 30 15 23 46

Hmm... fakecels seem to have an affinity for one another :feelswhere:

Last edited:
I thought he was a trucel with the amount of depressing threads he made.

Yes, with all those depressing sh*t like "pass me the rope" "i'am roping" calling for attention - now he is probably preparing the last bits of his 6 pack to slay some tinder puzzy JFL.

jfl who’s dms are these
It is @Personalityinkwell's and I do not suspect him of fakeceldom, although he has been defending the giga tallfag and athletic Mylifeistrash.

However, notice the mention of LastGerman, a known Chad LARPer and now confirmed to run in literal fakecel circles. He bemoaned the banning of (((rightfuelcel))) in Ban Discussions and now (((rightfuelcel))) is invoking his name on Looksmax :feelswhere:

I think I know the next person who should get shoah'd ngl

Last edited:
JFL at this but seriously how did anyone even find out did he make a bragpost about it like futurecel did or something?
@Ropemaxx was talking to him on discord when he fessed up

It is @Personalityinkwell's and I do not suspect him of fakeceldom, although he has been defending the giga tallfag and athletic Mylifeistrash.

However, notice the mention of LastGerman, a known Chad LARPer and now confirmed to be in literal fakecel circles. He bemoaned the banning of (((Rightfuelcel))) in Ban Discussions and now rightfuelcel is invoking his name :feelswhere:

I don’t think he is either and idk much about german besides the drivers license meme

I barely even knew what sex was when I was 14

I don’t think he is either and idk much about german besides the drivers license meme

LastGerman is clearly just here to make a mockery of this forum, and the way he congratulated his fellow fakecel friend for his deceptions (to conclude an insincere meme post) says all you need to know about him imotbh

Last edited:
Guess I’m the only truecel here

Nigga had an ex and was coming on here. No surprise he ended up on larpmax.me

Such greed from metropolis...

Pew pew
Guess I’m the only truecel here

Count me in.
View attachment 248503

LastGerman is clearly just here to make a mockery of this forum, and the way he congratulated his fellow fakecel friend for his deceptions (to conclude an insincere meme post) says all you need to know about him imotbh

Yeah I said this to @Colvin76 in pm when he made that "if a female talks to you then you're not an incel" epic retarded thread.

I almost hate fakecels, as much I hate foids.

View attachment 248503

Driver's license pill, sub 8 theory, etc. are all far fetched excuses from fakecels tbh

However, notice the mention of LastGerman, a known Chad LARPer and now confirmed to run in literal fakecel circles. He bemoaned the banning of (((rightfuelcel))) in Ban Discussions and now (((rightfuelcel))) is invoking his name on Looksmax :feelswhere:

I've been saying this for a long time tbh the fakecels defend eachother

Is he the 'such greed' guy?

bann all fakecels
destroy their circles
let their be blood