Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Right-wing ricecel gets racially puts down by Syrian becky

prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★★★★

Image 2024 07 14 123718141

Giga rice truecel

He's lucky he managed to famemaxx on Twitter. Otherwise, today he'd be posting here instead of Twitter.

"partisan girl"
Licking Spy In The Wild GIF by ThirteenWNET

If users here posted shit on web at least they'd have gotten some bucks for the hours spent online, Elon is generous

@comradespiderman29 another dumb brown gook thinking if he sucks off white people enough it will magically give him white skin.

It's even funnier than the syrian looks like the white people he worships

@comradespiderman29 another dumb brown gook thinking if he sucks off white people enough it will magically give him white skin.

Kek :feelskek: :feelskek: . Finally, someone told that chingchong Ian that he is Asian. I'm 100% sure, he won't sleep tonight. Ricecuck worshiping his God Whitu man, there's nothing to see here really.

You and @comradespiderman29 should open the Ba'ath part of Incelia

'Syrian' Girl has lived in Australia her entire life and is fakeupmaxxed and probably mixed.

both are retarded

is fakeupmaxxed and probably mixed.
Come on now, she doesn't even look that white, how many times do I have to show people that Arabs can look white without having White DNA? This women is 100% Levantine/arab

IMG 20240714 163107

Come on now, she doesn't even look that white, how many times do I have to show people that Arabs can look white without having White DNA? This women is 100% Levantine/arab

View attachment 1198618
Why are you obsessed with Arabs having white skin, as if white skin is some sole determinant of beauty.
Many Arabs, especially foids, mog whites regardless of their skin tone.

That was not the point of my comment, my point is that this isn't an 'own' since she's a diasporoid that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
She should move to Damascus.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a troon.

Why are you obsessed with Arabs having white skin, as if white skin is some sole determinant of beauty.

That was not the point of my comment, my point is that this isn't an 'own' since she's a diasporoid that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
She should move to Damascus.
because he needs to feel 'superior' in a incel forum. he's absolutely obsessed with ricecels and proving how cities in saudi arabia are safer than cities of japan.

it's hilarous though, despite with this "superiority" he kept making the same type of posts. reminded me of the aznid posts spamming pics of heightmogging whites.

his need to prove he's "one of euros" is probably because most ethno conflicts in europe happens between caucasoid groups themselves (which includes pakis), just like the spics needing to prove theyre muh white.

never ask what neo nazis think of turks (lots of dark/light caucasoid phenos among them)

Last edited:
Where did I mention skin colour? You said she was probably, Mixed, and I showed you that's not the case.
She should move to Damascus
What she was saying, Is that that Asians should Stop dickriding White nationalists. If you're ethnic, they will never see you as an ally, it's all pointless, if they could shoot him without, consequence for being Asian, they would do it. It's extremely Cringe. This wasn't about him being in the U.S.

el forum. he's absolutely obsessed with ricecels and proving how cities in saudi arabia are safer than cities of japan.
He completely misunderstood me. I wasn't even talking about skin colour lol. That woman isn't Mixed, that's what I was trying to say.
it's hilarous though, despite with this "superiority" he kept making the same type of posts. reminded me of the aznid posts spamming pics of heightmogging whites.
Heightmogging old white people doesn't count.
his need to prove he's "one of euros" is probably because most ethno conflicts in europe happens between caucasoid groups themselves (which includes pakis), just like the spics needing to prove theyre muh white.
I have never claimed to be White, only that many Arabs have light features, without having White DNA. And I have never said I'm European. Don't know what you're going on about. Also only Asians try claim white, Ian keeps saying he is Portugese lol. Why are you projecting onto me?

never ask what neo nazis think of turks (lots of dark/light caucasoid phenos among them)
Neo Nazis don't like Turks. Wow what a surprise.

I dont understand the context but he looks almost as bad as me facewise, what an incel lol

Where did I mention skin colour? You said she was probably, Mixed, and I showed you that's not the case.
I never mentioned skin colour, you did. I never aluded to her being white due to being mixed.
It's obvious she's fakeupmaxxed to the brim in her profile picture, look at her other ones.

What she was saying, Is that that Asians should Stop dickriding White nationalists. If you're ethnic, they will never see you as an ally, it's all pointless, if they could shoot him without, consequence for being Asian, they would do it. It's extremely Cringe. This wasn't about him being in the U.S.
He's obviously doing it for the money at this point, living in Malaysia with American twitter ad revenue must be quite nice.
He's an incel chink in Malaysia as well, must've been a shut in in his youth which led him to white worship.

Meanwhile she advocates Syrian nationalism but can't even be bothered to move there which is far more cringe.

never mentioned skin colour, you did. I never aluded to her being white due to being mixed.
It's obvious she's fakeupmaxxed to the brim in her profile picture, look at her other ones.
By "white" I don't mean light/white skin lol. I just gave you an example, that many Syrians can pass as white, what I was trying to say was that, that doesn't make them white/European or Mixed. And she isn't very attractive, never said she was.
Meanwhile she advocates Syrian nationalism but can't even be bothered to move there which is far more cringe.
Well, I didn't know that, I have seen her posts, which is mostly about Gaza, but yeah, that's cringe.