Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Right wing politicians are cucks

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
if you still have hope in right-wing politicians then you are a retard, I don't know if you guys in europe or america have heard of the brazilian president bolsonaro, this was a guy who was demonized in the media for being against things like lgbt and feminism, for 4 years all the media in Brazil called him sexist and misogynistic and racist, however all these supposed right-wing monsters are extremely bluepill, bolsonaro the alleged sexist was the Brazilian president who passed the most laws for women, including a law that preventsthe man to kick a woman out of a house if she has already lived there for three weeks, so now a Brazilian who invites his girlfriend to live with him cannot kick her out of his house even if they ended the relationship,I can't understand right-wing politicians, young women DON'T VOTE for right-wing candidates but still these shitty bluepill politicians keep making laws that harm young men, those who are the majority of right-wing candidates voters, just to help women who DON'T VOTE FOR THEM.

bolsonaro lost the election because of this, and it was well deserved and that's what you get for making laws for people who vote for the opposition.

Right-wing candidates primarily use social issues as a way to distract from the fact their real goal is to loot the country by deregulating and privatizing all basic services ensuring all the money goes to their corporate overlords.

Left-wing candidates are still cucked too but I feel that I'm better off with them, economically.