Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Right now, I'm watching the concert at Red Square celebrating Russia's annexation of Ukraine's eastern provinces & its like a 19th century fairytale!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Its a fairytale because its soo patriotic, so elegant, so dignified, so quintessentially culturally European, so White, and so homogeneous. A large majority of the audience is composed of young beautiful White Russians who are all patriotic, based, and right-wing. :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: I've never seen this in all my life in the West.

I feel like I've been transported to the past in the 19th century where I'm witnessing a old fairytale in which Europeans are at the peak of cultural supremacy! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Here's a screenshot. All of these people in the picture and White, young, and homogenous in looks! ZERO Shitskins! ZERO subhumans!

Beautiful. Happy Reunification Day. Glory to Russia, Glory to the Donbass.

Beautiful. Happy Reunification Day. Glory to Russia, Glory to the Donbass.
Yes Russia deserves all the glory! May it conquer the world and genocide all shitskins, jews, and LGBTQ mutants.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEATH TO SHITKRAINE

Its a fairytale because its soo patriotic, so elegant, so dignified, so quintessentially culturally European, so White, and so homogeneous. A large majority of the audience is composed of young beautiful White Russians who are all patriotic, based, and right-wing. :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: I've never seen this in all my life in the West.

I feel like I've been transported to the past in the 19th century where I'm witnessing a old fairytale in which Europeans are at the peak of cultural supremacy! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Here's a screenshot. All of these people in the picture and White, young, and homogenous in looks! ZERO Shitskins! ZERO subhumans!

View attachment 889684

Russia is going to be majority chink shitskins in some decades russia is fucked

YEAH
HAIL RUSSIA
Z
314686599russia-flag-eagle-crest-gif-10.gif

What watching too much Z propaganda does to a mf...

Shut up kike!
Also don't you see the irony in being antisemetic and pro Russian?

Russia is one of the least antisemetic european countries, Putin is pro Israel which is wierd since Israel is allied with NATO.

Also don't you see the irony in being antisemetic and pro Russian?

Russia is one of the least antisemetic european countries, Putin is pro Israel which is wierd since Israel is allied with NATO.
go away globohomo cocksucker

Dude u r curry. U think Russian Nazis would tolerate u because u r dickriding them so hard? :lul:

Also what's to celebrate about the war? Most of those that were directly affected r young men on either side who were FORCED to kill each other for the dick measuring contest Putin nd Zelensky had.

Foids in BOTH the nation's were safe/comfortable/ thriving while a truecel poor slav was having his face blown apart by missiles nd drones.

How wonderful it would have been if truecels from both sides would have just reunited and waged a war against the cuckery that plagues slavik nation

U think Russian Nazis would tolerate u because u r dickriding them so hard? :lul:
I don't want to pollute their homeland with my disgusting curry presence. We shitskin pests have exploited White peoples for too long. We need to stay clear of White homelands and pray for their success from a distance.

I don't want to pollute their homeland with my disgusting curry presence. We shitskin pests have exploited White peoples for too long. We need to stay clear of White homelands and pray for their success from a distance.
:dafuckfeels:

What's your problem you? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I just find your self hatred pretty pathetic nd disgusting tbh. And I say this as a white guy who hates himself :feelshehe:

I just find your self hatred pretty pathetic nd disgusting tbh. And I say this as a white guy who hates himself :feelshehe:
You are okay with your homeland being invaded by curry and nigger pests who will rape and racemix with your women and assault you and try to kill you on the streets?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back