Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Riding the metro everyday is torture

Masculinist

Masculinist

Greycel
★★
I was standing forward and a fuckin 8/10 blue eyes gorgeous chick came to my left, she was standing in a position where she's looking at me(bus is crowded af or she would prob turn another way). I just felt so fucking mad. I imagined myself looking like matthew noszka for a sec. Oh how different life would be. But the cope quickly diminished when I just gazed upon her way and she was ofcourse looking down at nothing when I'm there infront of her. Fuck bro girls are so ruthless, she probably looked at my subhuman side profile for less than sec before deciding I wasn't fit to breed with. It's so sad

i always brush against them and try rubbing my hand on their bums. Sometimes they smile or smirk, and sometimes they look at me with disgusting "how dare you! pig!" look

Today, I sat down in an empty seat (4 seats, 2 on each side). 5 minutes later, suddenly I'm gasping for air with nowhere to keep my eyes. Three Roasties had taken up the seats next to me and in front of me. I decided to browse incels openly on my phone. Would be hilarious if they knew what incels were or saw any of the absurd threads.

I hate buses for the same reason.

Transportation is the ultimate suicide fuel for me as well.

People would always stare at me when riding the metro.
Good thing I don't have to do that anymore.

LonelyButterfly said:
People would always stare at me when riding the metro.
Good thing I don't have to do that anymore.

Why would they stare at you? People usually try to mind their own business and not stand out while they're taking the subway.

They couldn't stand the sight of a disgusting ugly manlet. Most of them were Stacys of course. Sometimes I even had the feeling that they were taking photos of me.

A few years ago I was riding the train and two Stacys would sit directly in front of me. One of them took her phone out to make "selfies"...

LonelyButterfly said:
They couldn't stand the sight of a disgusting ugly manlet. Most of them were Stacys of course. Sometimes I even had the feeling that they were taking photos of me.

A few years ago I was riding the train and two Stacys would sit directly in front of me. One of them took her phone out to make "selfies"...

It's all in your head. People aren't that interested in you regardless of how ugly you are. I've had those same thoughts myself (I think everyone has). It's just your mind playing tricks on you.

Stacies take selfies all of the time. They are self absorbed whores.

LonelyButterfly said:

Seriously lol. What copinggymcel is saying is true. No1 gives that much of a fuck if you're ugly. Just never forget that 80% of males are below average/ugly according to an average female lmao. IT'S JUST UNFORTUNATE THAT WE'RE NOT IN THAT TOP 20% FUCK

Eye game is cope man. Don't be harsh on yourself.

CopingGymcel said:
It's all in your head. People aren't that interested in you regardless of how ugly you are. I've had those same thoughts myself (I think everyone has). It's just your mind playing tricks on you.

Stacies take selfies all of the time. They are self absorbed whores.
Masculinist said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Seriously lol. What copinggymcel is saying is true. No1 gives that much of a fuck if you're ugly. Just never forget that 80% of males are below average/ugly according to an average female lmao. IT'S JUST UNFORTUNATE THAT WE'RE NOT IN THAT TOP 20% FUCK[/font]

don't be so sure. just because people don't stare at you doesn't mean that they don't stare at LonelyButterfly.

retarded_dumbshit said:
don't be so sure. just because people don't stare at you doesn't mean that they don't stare at LonelyButterfly.

What I mean is that I've felt the exact same thing. Hell, I feel it even now sometimes. But it is most likely all in my head and the same can be said for him. Now, can I be 100% sure? No, but I highly doubt it considering that he is not deformed. He is just some short curry, which there are a lot of.

I always feel so invisible in these kind of situations. Everyone tries to avoid eye contact with me as if I was Medusa. The world we live in is fucked.

Kointo said:
I always feel so invisible in these kind of situations. Everyone tries to avoid eye contact with me as if I was Medusa. The world we live in is fucked.

That's what most everyone does when riding on public transport, try to not make eye contact and mind their own business. Unless you're really good looking, in which case some may stare.

I hate public transports man. I am glad I have my own vehicle. Even when I travel aboard as a tourist, I always rent a car. One of the few reasons I do are that I am subhuman 0/10 and because I am a social failure. I hate having to be around others. Literally 99% of men mog me, while 99% of Femoids are out of my league.

CopingGymcel said:
That's what most everyone does when riding on public transport, try to not make eye contact and mind their own business. Unless you're really good looking, in which case some may stare.
I suppose. I didn't look at the situation from a logical perspective. It's just my mind playing tricks on me.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
i always brush against them and try rubbing my hand on their bums. Sometimes they smile or smirk, and sometimes they look at me with disgusting "how dare you! pig!" look

fakecel confirmed

DankIncel said:
I hate public transports man. I am glad I have my own vehicle. Even when I travel aboard as a tourist, I always rent a car. One of the few reasons I do are that I am subhuman 0/10 and because I am a social failure. I hate having to be around others. Literally 99% of men mog me, while 99% of Femoids are out of my league.

make that 100% out of our league man. no one will touch us unless given absurd sums of money to do so

Riding the tube (london metro system) to uni everyday is what blackpilled me