Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Riding a bicycle

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
For you who do not know. Women have a tendency to pretend not to hear you approach them while riding a bike. They do hear you, but they pretend not to notice so that their Chads will swipe them of their feet.

This is why I stopped riding a bike. The girls looked so happy. Chad protecting them from the approaching beast. I did not feel human but more limke a dangerous and disgusting creature.

riding a bike after 17 is embarrassing

riding a bike after 17 is embarrassing

Why so? Riding a bike is great fun. There are entire travel destinations in foreign countries people go to just to ride a bike.

I can't ride a bike

It's over

I ride my bike downtown and roasties constantly clog up the sidewalk with drunk shambling. I have to scream at them to move their holes. Most of the time they just ignore me. Guys politely move over most of the time

Why so? Riding a bike is great fun. There are entire travel destinations in foreign countries people go to just to ride a bike.
in what way?? :lul:
maybe its a cultural thing. in los angeles riding a bike means you're too poor to buy a car. i would be embarrassed to ride a bike around town. riding anything around here is considered childish/low class. the only guys i see riding bikes around here are mexican illegals.

maybe its a cultural thing. in los angeles riding a bike means you're too poor to buy a car. i would be embarrassed to ride a bike around town. riding anything around here is considered childish/low class. the only guys i see riding bikes around here are mexican illegals.

It might be that you are too autistic. People travel to Los Angeles to ride a bike by the hills. And your coastline have bike specific roads.

Blackmagic-Production-Camera-4K_1_2014-07-03_1805_C0000_000099-1-Custom-650x351.jpg

Riding a bike as a male is an incel trait.

Over for cyclincels

Incels strap on their helmets and kneeguards and ride their bicycle around town, whilst chad hops into his roaster and breaks the speed limit whilst not wearing a seatbelt.

I haven't got a licence so I have no option but to cycle

Nah I'm just too lazy to get my theory and test done

That is not the real reason and you know it. The underlying reason is that you don't believe you can make it.

I still ride my bike occasionally. I'm a big dude though so it's just harder in general (and by big, I don't mean fat, just tall with a large frame, being an ogrecel and all). Does anybody here have an ebike? Or should I just get a fucking motorcycle license.

You know why you don't got a license?

Because that you don't got any hope.
I have a license. I still cycle to everywhere. Traffic is tedious I don't know how people can stand that shit. If it's not raining or snowing I'll cycle all day every day man.

That is not the real reason and you know it. The underlying reason is that you don't believe you can make it.
I think youre projecting. Lol I definitely can and will eventually. It's not really that difficult

I think youre projecting. Lol I definitely can and will eventually. It's not really that difficult

I think you are lingering on to false hope. I bet you wished you'd get a gf and all that in college. I bet you joined during orientation and everyone was friendly. But then something happened. Normies went their way and left you behind.

You think you are not succumbing to darkness by this false hope. But you are wrong. I can show you the way if you want.

I think you are lingering on to false hope. I bet you wished you'd get a gf and all that in college. I bet you joined during orientation and everyone was friendly. But then something happened. Normies went their way and left you behind.

You think you are not succumbing to darkness by this false hope. But you are wrong. I can show you the way if you want.
What has this got to do with driving? I want a licence because cars are a hobby of mine, I love leisure driving

What has this got to do with driving? I want a licence because cars are a hobby of mine, I love leisure driving

I offered you a trip to Thailand, and you refused. You still have hope that you will make it. Or perhaps you where scared of an older man wanting some barley legal mandingo dick?

A bad man suggested riding your bicycle past a slut and spitting on her. He said you will laugh your ass off as she takes a few running steps, then stops, and begins cursing. Of course I'd never do such a thing.

I offered you a trip to Thailand, and you refused. You still have hope that you will make it. Or perhaps you where scared of an older man wanting some barley legal mandingo dick?
I'm not going to a foreign country with stranger lol, I'm not even 20 yet. Maybe my perspective will change when I get older