Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ridiculous Baldcel copes (BALDCELS DO NOT ENTER)

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
https://thoughtcatalog.com/nico-lang/2013/09/13-little-things-that-totally-rock-about-being-bald/

Why is it even worth it to mention "economy" since bottle of shampoo costs a few USD per month? PATHETIC. You can't be serious.

Every morning you're performing amputation by shaving of your whole part of body which covers half of your head and NATURALLY protects it from the sun burns, absorbs sweat, protects from the scratches and cold. While having a shaved head only protects you from prime women and possibilities in life.

But the only baldcels worry is... Economy on shampoo!

NEVERMIND that you are actually forced to spend MUCH MORE money on razors, shaving cream and other norwood suicide accessories.

Whenever I hear "Don't worry, if it gets too bad, just shave it off bro! You'll save so much money on shampoo!" I want to punch them right in the teeth and tell them "Think of all the money you'll save on toothpaste!"

Last edited:
"Baldceling" is just a cope for you to dismiss the only reason why you are an incel: your face.

There are plenty of bald chads out there.

"Baldceling" is just a cope for you to dismiss the only reason why you are an incel: your face.

This. If you have a chad face, hair doesn't matter at all.

"There are plenty of bald chads out there!"

Can only link pictures of the Rock or Vin Diesel or Jason Statham.

Away with you, Graycel.
Non balding guy speaking platitudes about hair not mattering.

Welcome to ignore.

>"Just shave it off bro!"
>"Just grow a beard bro!"
>"Just Kratosmaxx bro!"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile in reality
niqlmwe-jpg.60004

I'm really curious where you TRPers are coming from.

@mylifeistrash

He'd do just great if he shaved.

His forehead is gigantic, he'd look like an alien or a cancer patient. Enough with the coping, every man that looks good bald would still look better with hair.

Non balding guy speaking platitudes about hair not mattering.

Welcome to ignore.

You sounds like a feminist whore or any kind of minority SJW with this victim speech.

"Hurr you can't talk anything about baldness if you aren't bald."

You gave 3 examples of known bald chads yourself, stop coping.
There is not single example of a really good looking incel, no matter what are his secondary characteristics.

His forehead is gigantic, he'd look like an alien or a cancer patient. Enough with the coping, every man that looks good bald would still look better with hair.
This is what people who deny the hairpill fail to realize. Everyone who is bald no matter how good you think they look, looks better with hair. Also women overwhelmingly prefer a man with hair, so even if you are good looking you'd just get cucked and mogged by the good looking guy who still has his hair.
You sounds like a feminist whore or any kind of minority SJW with this victim speech.

There is not single example of a really good looking incel, no matter what are his secondary characteristics.
You hear that guys? Anyone who thinks hair is important is just a delusional coping whiner.

I look forward to your eventual ban, you won't last long here. Bluepilled to the max.

This is what people who deny the hairpill fail to realize. Everyone who is bald no matter how good you think they look, looks better with hair. Also women overwhelmingly prefer a man with hair, so even if you are good looking you'd just get cucked and mogged by the good looking guy who still has his hair.

I've started balding slightly in the back of my head and it's really not a big deal, I was an ethnicel abomination before, it's not like going from 0 to 0 makes a big difference.

Stopped reading at "totally rock".

LMAO. From Chad to beta wage cuck instant transition.
Hair is such an insane Halo, I don't know how anyone can deny the Hairpill.

Having a good face and a full head of hair is crucial for a Chad. Lacking any one of them will significantly reduce your smv.
Baldcoping redpill retards can't even comprehend that a Chad with a full head of hair will completly not a bald Chad.

Go back to r/theredpill

Last edited:
Just get hair transplant surgery
You need to get on fin when you get a transplant otherwise you keep losing hair and it's all patchy and hideous. Unless you can afford a new transplant every time your hair loss progresses.

16. You'll not have to worry about relationships :lul::lul::lul:

Really glad I'm not a bandcel

You need to get on fin when you get a transplant otherwise you keep losing hair and it's all patchy and hideous. Unless you can afford a new transplant every time your hair loss progresses.

HT is only 3k in most third world countries and its the same level of expertise and equipment. Just fly to turkey bro.

Whenever I hear "Don't worry, if it gets too bad, just shave it off bro! You'll save so much money on shampoo!" I want to punch them right in the teeth and tell them "Think of all the money you'll save on toothpaste!"
BriskUnfitCutworm-max-1mb.gif

Every morning you're performing amputation by shaving of your whole part of body which covers half of your head and NATURALLY protects it from the sun burns, absorbs sweat, protects from the scratches and cold"
Not only this, but shaving your head is much harder than shaving your face. It's one thing to have some cuts on your neck/chin, but having cuts on the back of your head makes you look like a stabbing victim. Also, shaving your head doesn't get rid of the norwood pattern, it just makes it less noticeable. "I love guys with a shaved head". Correction - you love NW0 guys with a "buzzed" head.

BriskUnfitCutworm-max-1mb.gif

Not only this, but shaving your head is much harder than shaving your face. It's one thing to have some cuts on your neck/chin, but having cuts on the back of your head makes you look like a stabbing victim. Also, shaving your head doesn't get rid of the norwood pattern, it just makes it less noticeable. "I love guys with a shaved head". Correction - you love NW0 guys with a "buzzed" head.
Balding is truly a disease

MPB needs a fucking cure. Guaranteed it would be if it affected females on a larger scale.

Billy Zane w/w out hair.

zane-sized.jpg

billy-zane_a-G-3822331-13198926.jpg

I’m necroing this thread instead of making a new baldcel thread.

No hair = OVER

Look up Johnny sins. Norwood did not stop him.

Look up Johnny sins. Norwood did not stop him.
“Hair doesn’t matter br0 look at the rock and Jason staham, just have a top tier facial structure and masculine warrior skull”
JFL at fullheads commenting on baldmen matters. OUT.

“Hair doesn’t matter br0 look at the rock and Jason staham, just have a top tier facial structure and masculine warrior skull”
JFL at fullheads commenting on baldmen matters. OUT.
What makes you believe I'm a full head? Did you look up Johnny sins? Norwood sucks but you can just constantly wear a beanie and if you have at least a 4/10 face I can see looksmax working tbh.

What makes you believe I'm a full head? Did you look up Johnny sins? Norwood sucks but you can just constantly wear a beanie and if you have at least a 4/10 face I can see looksmax working tbh.
That’s called coping.