Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL riddle: what do IT and african warlords have in common?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
-they only like children under 8

At least the African warlords are based.

IT literally blame us for being attracted by 15 y/o foids, while they have literal pedos in their community that love 8 y/o foids

you're probably just shitposting. But if not, die
So i will believe that if you could [UWSL]hypothetically[/UWSL] have some sort of sexual relation with a mini foid that nobody wouldnt ever know (so you wouldnt deal with any criminal/social consequences), you would just decline it because: "MUHHH MORALS", right ?
Its not like they would be gigawhores in some years :feelskek:, also let chad smash in your place:soy:

Hello IT . Fishing for baits. Are we?. :ahegao:
:shhh:

So i will believe that if you could [UWSL]hypothetically[/UWSL] have some sort of sexual relation with a mini foid that nobody wouldnt ever know (so you wouldnt deal with any criminal/social consequences), you would just decline it because: "MUHHH MORALS", right ?
I'm not attracted to girls who haven't even developed secondary sexual characteristics yet :feelskek:

I understand hebecels at least but legit pedos are the lowest of the low.

No, because there's nothing attractive about children :feelskek:

I love how you just inadvertently admitted you're attracted to kids.

If you're a pedophile, you're also very likely a faggot. Which is disgusting

I'm not an "agecuck", I think the moment a foid begins menstruating it's completely natural to find her attractive, even if she's as young as 13. (For the glowies reading this, I would never actually have sex with an underage girl.)

However if you're attracted to preteens, you need a bullet in the head. Because you're a mentally ill defect
You doesnt seems to understand too much about pedophilia, you are ignorant, nothing wrong with that but i will not write walls of texts talking about it, you prob wouldnt ready and i will not lose my time.
You cant really talk about me when you have almost 8k in posts on .is, if you are mentally well then i must be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, i browse here since later 2018 and clearly changed me.
Well so you wouldnt act on a mini foid, no problem, but the fourth paragraph just show a cuck and a moralfag, because if you have contact with the outside world, you would clearly know that foids around 13 years old have very developed bodies for their age, some can even pass as 18 years old.
So if you telling me, that you, as a truecel, would decline the average 13yo girl, i would say you are plain retard.
You are another schizo that thinks the fbi will knock in your door if you say something "compromising", sure, now go take your meds :feelshaha:

Last edited:
wow, this got infested by :feelsLSD:niggas pretty fast! my thread was only meant as a light joke mocking IT.

However if you're attracted to preteens, you need a bullet in the head. Because you're a mentally ill defect
External contentduckduckgo