Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Richest cels here?

Hohenheimcel

Hohenheimcel

Self-banned
-
I'm curious. I know we have codecels here making 6 figures at the very least, but I'm asking if we have some crypto millionaires or something. Also if anyone here is in the process of moneymaxxing would be nice to know too.

i make more than u all together

millionaire can't be incels
foids body can be bought easily in 2023 execpt if they are looking for "true love" bullshit

foids body can be bought easily in 2023 execpt if they are looking for "true love" bullshit
True love for females is either looks or money

True love for females is either looks or money
true love is mostly looks
money would only be exploitation even through the same can be said about looks( foid exploit chad to have fun with his body and perfect children with his sperm)

You can maybe pump and dump whores if you're a millionaire and not trucel but chad still has it easier.

It's crazy how much I make.

People really think that rich specimens would just go here and say that they are rich :feelskek:

Maybe you need to hear how to make money too, eh? No richman would ever say how to get rich - competition is fierce enough without newbies

People really think that rich specimens would just go here and say that they are rich :feelskek:

Maybe you need to hear how to make money too, eh? No richman would ever say how to get rich - competition is fierce enough without newbies
Just curious tbh. Why wouldn't you say how rich you are? Thiefcels? Feds? Exposing identity?

@PPEcel and @faded

outside ppecel and faded. The rest of us are poor wagies

@RippedRichandIncel

(Not sure if that’s actually him but the real guy was popular on Reddit back in 2016-2017).

The only incel who proved to have $100,000,000+ in the bank coming from rich parents yet was still an incel

Son of brazillian millionaires here. My parents own a relatively large local clothing company, nothing massive nor impressive really, but enough to make "good" money and allow me to live as a NEET for the rest of my life. I will inherit the company, but I plan to live off of rents from real estate investments my father has made.

I don't live an extravagant life for I do not enjoy such things, I have my own apartment, a simple two bedroom apartment, which I have converted one of the rooms into an office/library where I read and study linguistics, a large living room and a nice indoor garden.
I have a car which I seldom use and an electric bike that I ride to and from the local market.
I stay inside most of the time, reading, playing videogames and smoking my pipes, I have a cat that keeps me company but thats it.

I will inherit the company, but I plan to live off of rents from real estate investments my father has made.
Hire trucel employees and blackpill them.

Son of brazillian millionaires here. My parents own a relatively large local clothing company, nothing massive nor impressive really, but enough to make "good" money and allow me to live as a NEET for the rest of my life. I will inherit the company, but I plan to live off of rents from real estate investments my father has made.

I don't live an extravagant life for I do not enjoy such things, I have my own apartment, a simple two bedroom apartment, which I have converted one of the rooms into an office/library where I read and study linguistics, a large living room and a nice indoor garden.
I have a car which I seldom use and an electric bike that I ride to and from the local market.
I stay inside most of the time, reading, playing videogames and smoking my pipes, I have a cat that keeps me company but thats it.
Please don't tell me you're lebanese

Hire trucel employees and blackpill them.
(((They))) wouldn't allow that. and since I can't compete with the jewish owned megacorps, they would "shadowban" my company, resulting in bankruptcy.

(((They))) wouldn't allow that. and since I can't compete with the jewish owned megacorps, they would "shadowban" my company, resulting in bankruptcy.
Don't fly too high, just keep expanding your connections, legal power and income streams until you meet other brocels and collaborate with them to create a megacorp that funds androcentric and blackpill revolutionary activities.

Don't fly too high, just keep expanding your connections, legal power and income streams until you meet other brocels and collaborate with them to create a megacorp that funds androcentric and blackpill revolutionary activities.
:feelsYall:

mogger. surgery Maxx with the $$$ and maybe I can get a foid. unless your giga trucel

I'm a poor college student. My parents are wealthy though.

Damn bro, sounds nice. :feelscomfy: You have a sick gaming pc at least?