Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RICHCELS GTFIH

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
I AM LOSING MEMORY AND FUNCTION DUE TO LACKS OF FOODS SOON I WILL HAVE TO FIRE UP MY SHEBOON MOBILE AND GO TO STORE AND STEAL FOR 4TH TIME SINCE TUESDAY, AVERAGE DAY FOR AMERICANCEL MY MOM MAKES 65,000 A YEAR AND WE STILL CANT AFFORD FOOD I AM 18 AND NO ONE WILL HIRE CAUSE I DROPPED OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL NOT EVEN GOODWILL LMAO

PLEASE SEND MONEY FOR FOOD ON CASHAPP IF EVERYONE SENDS A DOLLAR I WILL MAYBE NOT DIE AN INKWELL DEATH

VERY HUNGRY WOULD EAT RATS RN

DONATE SHEKELS PLEASE :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Name checks out

nobody cares nigga this is a dog eat dog kind of world

truecels that would ascend through surgery don't get any money either

richcels would rather buy their 30th supercar than pay plastic surgery for an incel so he can ascend

I AM GOING IN THE WOODS TONIGHT TO KILL A FUCKING DEER WITH KNIFE

How are you still using internet, sell your phone and buy food.

Why tf would I do that you give him your $
Give me money and Ill let you marry my sister that i have never met before i say 20 buckaroo works