Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rich white Chad takes his Stacy sister on a date JFL.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

As you can see they're rich and have perfect genetics. They both have standards so high they have to date each other bc no one else is good enough, I guess. I wonder if he fucked her after :feelsseriously:

Both are white, extremely unsurprising.

@Edmund_Kemper incest pill confirmed

That's a becky not a stacy, still cringe though :feelswhat:

40k soyvotes, lol at soyyit.

Reminds me of Joey Wheelers relationship with his sister in YuGiOh
he wanted her to see his cock. That's why he was so eager to get her surgery to not be blind.

Yugi was a cuck to give away that money

Suifuel my entire family is subhuman and i just wanna die

incestpill confirmed

I'll never have gf like that it's over for high standartcels like me

brutal incestpill

same. I am old nigger at 28, and was coomer for over decade. makes it so that even after year plus NoFap my standards are absurdly high. there's no hope for us high standard incels. I know we catch lots of flak for having standards but many of us literally physically incapable of having erection to anything less than a Stacy

same. I am old nigger at 28, and was coomer for over decade. makes it so that even after year plus NoFap my standards are absurdly high. there's no hope for us high standard incels. I know we catch lots of flak for having standards but many of us literally physically incapable of having erection to anything less than a Stacy
cope

just fuck your sister theory :soy:

this might be the only based chad if he really habsburgmaxx with his sister

That's a becky not a stacy, still cringe though :feelswhat:
She is cuteasfuck bro. Incredibly prettier than the instathots with fat asses fake boobs and duck lips

Tbh

Im about to be 28 too and in the same situation. Tbh when i see what some men are willing to date inwonder if i would be incel if i were willing to do the same

just fuck your sister theory :soy:
Tfw no sister :feelscry:

Simp detected, unsurprising from reddit

BRUTAL BLACKPILL

If this were some ethnic shitskins, that post wouldn't have gotten 50k le updoots.
Just lol at this halo effect.

Being a rich white girl is literally playing life in tutorial mode.
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Brutal incestpill

BRUTAL BLACKPILL

If this were some ethnic shitskins, that post wouldn't have gotten 50k le updoots.
Just lol at this halo effect.

Being a rich white girl is literally playing life in tutorial mode.
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
brutal truth. being white female is super boost in life.
literally by taking a picture with her painting boosts her upvote count by multiple magnitudes.

Foids want to fuck their Chad brothers