Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rich subhumans that cope with their wealth are fucking pathetic

Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
They think because they're wealthy they're above those around their looks levels, and even those more attractive than them, but other people will only end up hating them more. Looks is the most important trait you need and no amount of money in the world will make others think you're not the bottom of the barrel.

Where? Nigga, show prooves or fuck off.

Let richcels cope.

Where? Nigga, show prooves or fuck off.

Let richcels cope.
They need to swallow the blackpill and learn their place. It's for their own good.

They think because they're wealthy they're above those around their looks levels, and even those more attractive than them, but other people will only end up hating them more. Looks is the most important trait you need and no amount of money in the world will make others think you're not the bottom of the barrel.
retarded thread. i would much rather become rich than become taller or better looking

retarded thread. i would much rather become rich than become taller or better looking
Yeah if you were a multimillionaire, not when you make a code monkey's salary. Also didn't you get banned for being a fag?

Manlet though. Face is weak.
And yet he fucks with good looking foids. Cuck or not, only an idiot would get married with that much money.

I mean, to say that bill gates doesn't get laid Would be, for example, a overstatement. I think money does attract gold diggers. That will spread their legs for you. Not that they will not cheat on you. And they will not truly find you attractive, but you can possibly get sex if you're wealthy enough. I will probably be poor my entire life. Unfortunately so I am stuck with pretty much nothing.

The average rich subhuman gets his wife fucked by the poor Chad in the gas station. Living the dream that the plebs don't I guess :lul:

The average rich subhuman gets his wife fucked by the poor Chad in the gas station. Living the dream that the plebs don't I guess :lul:
:feelskek:

Just lol at the gurus here and looksfags.org telling ugly incels to moneymaxx. If you do this as an ugly incel and "ascend", this is what will happen. I would rather be a completely average man (as in, average looks and average income) than be an ugly rich goblin. :lul:

Jeff bezoscel
Zuckerbergcel
Microsoftdickcel

Lol

Jeff bezoscel
Zuckerbergcel
Microsoftdickcel

Lol

Better to be a rich incel than a poor incel

They need to swallow the blackpill and learn their place. It's for their own good.
Learn to not judge people without knowing them

True. Curries are giga rich in USA and Singapore yet get treated like the subhumans they are. Being rich is better than being poorfag though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back