Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rich subhumans get in here

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
'I dont care about a man's money and success, I'm not that superficial tee hee hee'

What a fucking pathetic simp of a man. JFL at him almost going ER at the end. This is what the bluepill does to a man

source.gif

0:54 Also notice how the noodlewhore rejects him in engrish :feelsrope:

Last edited:
'I dont care about a man's money and success, I'm not that superficial tee hee hee'
Yes, normalfags will celebratd her for that due to her lack of superficiality, in truth it means just that she wants chad only. Looks are everything as soon as survival is guaranteed.

She will contact him 15 years later and he will take her in

ricecels remain on suicide watch

riccels and currycels are one in the same tbh.

The way it would "work" is if he drove around in a Lambo and showed off his riches and waited for interested foids to come to him. A rich guy won't have a problem finding any number of interested gold diggers, but most foids aren't gold diggers. That's why all those rich and famous metooed guys got in trouble, there's no amount of money that will produce a genuine desire for this
Harvey weinstein
Bill oreilly roger ailes sexual harrassment fox news
3A26DDDE00000578 3913524 Donald Trump channels Burt Reynolds the quintessential the Cosmo a 1

i see money can cucked a mann badly

I know this and that's why I'm not ecstatic about owning 60+ bitcoins.

Pathetic simps ass bitch

The difference is that a wealthy man whatever he looks like has options, sure, this woman rejected his offer but I can guarantee that if he kept doing this long enough some woman down the line will accept his offer.

When I was a younger man in my 20s I followed that piece of shit PUA advice on the lines of, "Hey man, just try to go up to 400 females in a single year, you're bound to find one that says yes."

I actually did that for a single year BTW, and guess what, not a single one said yes out of four hundred females living in the city. That began my step into general despair and self loathing.

I also don't give a shit what richcels have to say, there is nothing worse on this entire planet than being a poorcel, your problems don't even come close to ours.

Last edited: