Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rich people have some special halo or aura, helps them slay.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/fNVV_PjeIRQ?list=WL

Just watch this video, you can tell this curry has some special rich halo from his smile and his demeanor. He looks like his parents are doctors,lawyers or executives. These fuckers have high confidence, unique halo, superior upbringing, often setup for financial success purely due to disciplined lifestyle instilled by tiger parents.

Ofc this rich halo isnt enough to cover up looks problems but its enough to add solid 0.25 to overall rating at the least maybe 0.5 in some cases.

Just be curry confirmed again

Cope more like gold digger foids

And the curries shall inherit the earth

Cope more like gold digger foids
being rich means more neuroatypicality and if your at least 4/10 u can ascend via social circlemaxxing via it

This applies to non fobs, foids/normies at my university make fun of rich ricecels from china.

basically @PPEcel

my rich cousin married a white 6/10 cute foid. he's a lawyer

She will cuck you out with some poor Chad instead.
not every man is cucked by Chad. many countries and cities/locations dont have enough chads to go around to cause problems.

my rich cousin married a white 6/10 cute foid. he's a lawyer
ye i have noticed this, somer of the rich curries i know are as ugly as me but rich halo + decent height(5'9+) helps em ascend.
But now it is.
Curryland, many sand nations and many second world third world shitholes are still safe. also have very few Chads
This applies to non fobs, foids/normies at my university make fun of rich ricecels from china.
they can use their money to kpop max if they arent retarded.

legit, so many Chinese niggas coming to America with the impression that they’ll be seen as “cool” if they buy the latest Nike shoes and shitty $7000 designer hoodie. having money is still an indicator of status but in an American university it’s worth jackshit compared to being NT and good looking. the Chad who fucks the sports coach’s daughter could literally stroll on to campus wearing a garbage bag and a diaper and he would still mog the 5’6 Chinese guy with 18k drip

Last edited:
legit, so many Chinese niggas coming to America with the impression that they’ll be seen as “cool” if they buy the latest Nike shoes and shitty $7000 designer hoodie. having money is still an indicator of status but in an American university it’s worth jackshit compared to being NT and good looking
ye they need go to surgeons

legit, so many Chinese niggas coming to America with the impression that they’ll be seen as “cool” if they buy the latest Nike shoes and shitty $7000 designer hoodie. having money is still an indicator of status but in an American university it’s worth jackshit compared to being NT and good looking. the Chad who fucks the sports coach’s daughter could literally stroll on to campus wearing a garbage bag and a diaper and he would still mog the 5’6 Chinese guy with 18k drip
over

And at elite universities there are plenty of Chads and Stacies who are rich as fuck.

Just be fucking curry:feels:

God IQ
No shoes for your shoeface

The poorer the country the bigger the halo, rich guys are seen as much more capable and valuable.

Not one of these JBC threads again FFS... :feelsseriously:

@pp183 is going to have a rough time coping after this.

Fuck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back