Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rich people are scum because the average person is scum

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I see many many people coping on here, reddit and irl. Saying rich people are scum, evil, corrupt etc. But they don't realize or are unwilling to accept the truth. Most rich people and their ancestors were once normal or poor before they became rich and evil.

The average person is evil but just lacks the resources to bring about their selfish plans into fruition. [UWSL]when they become rich, they finally can bring their desires about and they do( Epstein, genocide, war crime etc.). [/UWSL]

[UWSL]big cope by cuckmunists that a truly egalitarian society can survive in industrial times. [/UWSL]

A 2019 study published by Wealth-X found that around 68% of those with a net worth of $30 million or more made it themselves. Further, a second study by Fidelity Investments found that 88% of all millionaires are self-made, meaning they did not inherit their wealth.

A 2019 study published by Wealth-X found that around 68% of those with a net worth of $30 million or more made it themselves. Further, a second study by Fidelity Investments found that 88% of all millionaires are self-made, meaning they did not inherit their wealth.
and the 32%/12% is mostly foids

i don't give a shit about their wealth, but yeah it is a massive cope because for some reason if you are broke it makes you humble...?

this fuckers think in black and white only when we live in a grayish cesspool

i bet in those studies, the other percents that are out are fucking foids leeching off their daddy's inheritance

i don't give a shit about their wealth, but yeah it is a massive cope because for some reason if you are broke it makes you humble...?

this fuckers think in black and white only when we live in a grayish cesspool

i bet in those studies, the other percents that are out are fucking foids leeching off their daddy's inheritance
they are probably lucky bitches who married some old betabux boomers and inherited the money