Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich kids should be forced to work a 9-5 for 30 years so they know what it feels like to be a poor man

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Rich kids should be forced to work a 9-5 for 30 years so they know what it feels like to be a miserable wageslave living to have 70% of your life spent either at work or asleep the average person will never see a million dollars these spoiled rich kids never had to mow a lawn wash their own clothes or anything they get everything handed to them while Poorcels gotta work a 9-5 for 50 years just to die alone spoiled brats need a taste of being a wageslave

Rich kids should give me all their money when I mug them at knifepoint

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Poor or/and genetically inferior people shouldn't reproduce, I think.
Although as an antinatalist, I guess nobody should.

true poor's especially should be sterilized and ethnics too. As wagie born to poor ethnics was doomed hard

Rich kids should be forced to work a 9-5
No, they need to work night/ closing shift. 9-5 is luxury shift since they get to get off work and enjoy the rest of the day. Plus most jobs I had mourning shift don't do much, leave a huge mess for the next shift to clean up plus dealing with customers.

Extremely based post

Tbf ur not wrong. When I see poor families with lots of kids it just disgusts me

You're basing your opinions based off of stereotypes of rich people

most of them work harder than the average person

only exception are families of celebrities
I’m talking about the ones that literally never had to work a job because they were born into wealth

Rich kids should be forced to work a 9-5 for 30 years so they know what it feels like to be a miserable wageslave living to have 70% of your life spent either at work or asleep the average person will never see a million dollars these spoiled rich kids never had to mow a lawn wash their own clothes or anything they get everything handed to them while Poorcels gotta work a 9-5 for 50 years just to die alone spoiled brats need a taste of being a wageslave
They should be forced to brush their teeth

You're basing your opinions based off of stereotypes of rich people

most of them work harder than the average person

only exception are families of celebrities
big cope they absolutely do not and even if they do they are privileged and never had to suffer like poorcels like me have. I couldn't go to doctor for problems for years, couldn't food Maxx for years. never took vacation for for entire years. Richfags need suffer