Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich Hollywood Chad is a Cannibal and Abusive Sexual Deviant

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Every time I think I've seen the limits of caucusoid degeneracy and sickness, something like this comes out. Cannibalism? Really guys? I'm convinced all white people and kikes are inherently mentally ill and deranged. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Make no mistake, all so-called white people are like this. It's just a matter of if they have the power and opportunity. You think the term "white devil" is sarcasm?

Oh and before you mention Papua New Guinea and their flesh-eating ways, they allegedly got that from JEWS.

But since he's chad, no one will care. Women will tune into the doc and talk about how "hot" he is. But if you cold approach the same woman IRL she will call the cops on you cuz you're not chad.

in one message, declaring himself to be “100% a cannibal.”

Screen-Shot-2022-08-10-at-11_55_49-AM-2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-08-10-at-11_56_36-AM-2.jpg

Now an upcoming docuseries is promising to expose details about not only the Hollywood actor’s shocking downfall — but also alleged coverups of abuse claims from five generations before him.
Illuminati
The docuseries will feature two of Hammer’s accusers, ex-girlfriend Courtney Vucekovich and artist Julia Morrison, who appear on camera and share disturbing texts and direct messages he allegedly sent them on social media in which he reportedly describes detailed sexual fetishes and a desire to eat their flesh.
“If you believe about making deals with the devil, the Hammers are top of the totem pole,” she says in the dramatic trailer. “Every generation of my family has been involved in dark misdeeds. And it just gets worse and worse and worse.”

Bonus white girl eating cat shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FFsZsCB-9b0

Last edited:
I find eating cat shit worse than cannibalism tbh

Armie Hammer is the son of an (((oil tycoon))). Don’t even bother checking early life. It’s exactly what you’d expect.

He’s only half Tribesman, which is why he’s not short, fat, and disgusting looking.

Armie Hammer is the son of an (((oil tycoon))). Don’t even bother checking early life. It’s exactly what you’d expect.

He’s only half Tribesman, which is why he’s not short, fat, and disgusting looking.
Wow he don't even look like a fake chosenite. SMH everytime man.

lucky fucker got Jew power/money and white Chad looks. @wereq if you were this Chad, you'd be able to fetish Maxx. Life is too unfair!

Jfl at media crucifying Him. Obviously he was just joking around. Not Even gigachad is safe from getting cancelled

Every time I think I've seen the limits of caucusoid degeneracy and sickness, something like this comes out. Cannibalism? Really guys? I'm convinced all white people and kikes are inherently mentally ill and deranged. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Make no mistake, all so-called white people are like this. It's just a matter of if they have the power and opportunity. You think the term "white devil" is sarcasm?

Oh and before you mention Papua New Guinea and their flesh-eating ways, they allegedly got that from JEWS.

But since he's chad, no one will care. Women will tune into the doc and talk about how "hot" he is. But if you cold approach the same woman IRL she will call the cops on you cuz you're not chad.

Illuminati

impressive degeneracy although doesn't seem like he acted on most of the stuff

Jfl at media crucifying Him. Obviously he was just joking around. Not Even gigachad is safe from getting cancelled
yup anyone who isn't a transfaggot can be canceled by the libtard media.

Remember that top reddit executive who got outed as a cannibal?

Illuminati

Its probably fake accusations because beckies got rejected by him

lucky fucker got Jew power/money and white Chad looks. @wereq if you were this Chad, you'd be able to fetish Maxx. Life is too unfair!
I don’t envy him because he’s probably a cutfag. Of course, I’m a cutfag too that’s not nearly as rich, tall, or handsome, but given the choice, I would never choose to be another cutfag.

I’d rather be one of the Skarsgards. They’re all rich, tall, and uncut whitechads.

I don’t envy him because he’s probably a cutfag. Of course, I’m a cutfag too that’s not nearly as rich, tall, or handsome, but given the choice, I would never choose to be another cutfag.

I’d rather be one of the Skarsgards. They’re all rich, tall, and uncut whitechads.
true a nordic richfag is uncut with all the perks. Can't lose at life

true a nordic richfag is uncut with all the perks. Can't lose at life

I’ve been told I look like Bill Skarsgard, except he’s 6in taller than me, rich, uncut, and has a leaner face.

Basically, I got all the creepy parts of his looks, but none of the halos that make him
>Unconventionally attractive

I’d make a great horror movie villain.

Last edited:
They love to whitewash our history, nothing new there. Acting like they're the only civilization builders.

We were building empires (not just Egypt) when they were banging rocks together and not washing their asses properly. (A caucusoid tendency which continues to THIS DAY).

They stole all of our knowledge and claimed it as their own. That's what the pale-skinned menace does.

They love to whitewash our history, nothing new there. Acting like they're the only civilization builders.

We were building empires (not just Egypt) when they were banging rocks together and not washing their asses properly. (A caucusoid tendency which continues to THIS DAY).

They stole all of our knowledge and claimed it as their own. That's what the pale-skinned menace does.
Respond To My Previous Threads You Filthy Fucking JIDF Kike , I Know You Saw Them , Stop Fucking Ignoring Them

Respond To My Previous Threads You Filthy Fucking JIDF Kike , I Know You Saw Them , Stop Fucking Ignoring Them
No, can't play with cave trolls too long. You'll get the wrong idea.

No, can't play with cave trolls too long. You'll get the wrong idea.
You Filthy Fucking Kike , Ran Out Of JIDF Shilling Bullshit Lies ? Just Wait Until The Second Time And We'll Get All Of You , My People Destroyed You Dirty Little Kikes , Hiding Behind Your Screen

View attachment 732888

I’ve been told I look like Bill Skarsgard, except he’s 6in taller than me, rich, uncut, and has a leaner face.

Basically, I got all the creepy parts of his looks, but none of the halos that make him
>Unconventionally attractive

I’d make a great horror movie villain.
He looks like a horse faced curry

Even the likes of Socrates and Plato raved about Africa and studied for YEARS under the tutelage of the REAL sages there. Modern caucusoids don't know shit. They think they invented everything. Stupid cocksuckers.

He looks like a horse faced curry
He’d be inkwell if he wasn’t tall, white, and uncut. You literally can’t lose if you have the three.

Most of the inkwells that have the three are just fat as shit and could ascend if they unironically took a shower and worked out.

He’d be inkwell if he wasn’t tall, white, and uncut. You literally can’t lose if you have the three.

Most of the inkwells that have the three are just fat as shit and could ascend if they unironically took a shower and worked out.
LMAO yeah

Even the likes of Socrates and Plato raved about Africa and studied for YEARS under the tutelage of the REAL sages there. Modern caucusoids don't know shit. They think they invented everything. Stupid cocksuckers.
The Hellenes said "Ethiopian" men were.the most handsome

Illuminati

Then kisses her boyfriend after

Yet another proof that this movie:

Was literally just the guy filming his normal day off and is trying to pretend that he made it up and it isn't a picture of a completely average day for rich fucks like him.

Was literally just the guy filming his normal day off and is trying to pretend that he made it up and it isn't a picture of a completely average day for rich fucks like him.
I'll have to watch that sometime.. yeah they like to hide the truth in plain sight

Ancient Egypt was hammitic are you an american black. If so ancient egypt wasn't our thing.

I suddenly remembered this post today, having watched the recap of this completely insane movie a few days ago:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL9UWKxZPa0

And now I'm terrified of what Antonio Banderas might be doing behind closed doors:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:.

I'll never be able to look at this gif the same way ever again:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

:fuk::fuk: