Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich Gay Asian Student who also was a Christian in England drug rapes 206 Straight White Chads, he filmed the attacks worst rapist in British History

S

SomaliInScandi

Recruit
★★
Enjoy the fruits of mass immigration Mayo Men hehe :feelshaha::feelshaha: Imagine having movies out there on the dark web of you getting raped for hours poor boys 3 of them have already tried to commit suicide I can not imagine a more brutal humiliation of Chad this disgusting faggot was probably rejected by White dudes on the gay dating scene and this was his revenge a true Sociopath with no humanity compassion empathy shame in life.

Last edited:
Him being catholic is the most important detail here

mudslime country, they would execute gays.

plot twist: he had undetectable AIDs :feelsdevil:

Imagine being a ricecel named "Reynhard" jfl.

read this disgusting thing, just your average lgbt ethinic

Cumskins did such a good job in mentally colonizing chinks, that both rice males and sluts are competing each other for white Chads:lul::lul::lul:.

BTW the worst brit*sh rapists are the royal family and their underground cities+islands where cheese pizza is the stapple daily meal:feelsjuice:

Enjoy the fruits of mass immigration Mayo Men hehe :feelshaha::feelshaha: Imagine having movies out there on the dark web of you getting raped for hours poor boys 3 of them have already tried to commit suicide I can not imagine a more brutal humiliation of Chad this disgusting faggot was probably rejected by White dudes on the gay dating scene and this was his revenge a true Sociopath with no humanity compassion empathy shame in life.

Absolute pos. Woud've applauded if it were women tho

When JBW backfires

He got only 30 years! If he raped few females he would get a lifetime.

No that's literally what Catholics do
as-you-can-see-luther-i-have-depicted-you-as-wojak-as-the-v0-K6yq6nQ9GnOol2IknzMrguvqee6h3ZgGEUChuBS40Ck.png

Not sure if based or not :waitwhat:

On one hand it's good he is recucking white men who take all the asian women....other hand....this shit gay as fuck

On one hand it's good he is recucking white men who take all the asian women....other hand....this shit gay as fuck
true tbh.

It's what I call Schrodinger's Based. Based and not based at the same time.

No one suspected a soy twig rice to be dark triad.
Reality is that plenty of rice are hiding some of the most cruel disturbing things behind a soy persona that they use to make others let their guard down.
Rice culture doesn't help in how competitive it is , it only lets the most vicious win.
This is why I despise how rice like to pretend to be "good" in the eyes of the law and when stereotyped to be not as much of a threat compared to other races but do all sorts of evil acts behind closed doors.
I definitely agree there is an element of Racism in this case, could you imagine white english guys go at home at the middle of the night with a black dude back to his apartment ? will never happen ! even the most liberal white guy will not do it.

No that's literally what Catholics do
a gay cant be a catholic, he literally had a double life where in one he used a conservative mask because of his parents and the other he was a full liberal men-raper JFL +
images
ec5b64ca92a225b9896b247a6164204779ccdd41a17464ec72641f217f191c74_1.webp

Fuck gays, but he outpowered chads and potentially gave them AIDS which would be based

Based if he only targeted white Chads, hopefully they all got AIDS and then gave AIDS to foids

This faggot looks like a flip. Lots of fags in flipland.

:feelsohgod: so THAT'S why my asshole was sore one morning after a big night on the beers. It all makes sense now!

(No not really. JOKES dears, take it easy.)

Faggots are disgusting.

Good, Chads and normies deserve it.

Whitu anar onry

Its like i dont know that the jews r behind mass immigration to the west and the whites r completely against it

chads dont mind getting fucked in their ass

:feelsohgod: so THAT'S why my asshole was sore one morning after a big night on the beers. It all makes sense now!

(No not really. JOKES dears, take it easy.)
the average size for filipino or SEA penis is like 10cm so i doubt anyone got a sore asshole after that night

based for recucking chads and fucking them for fucking his women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back