Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rich chink rejected by Russian GF in public when he proposed to hER!

Her previous bf is probably in an unmarked grave somewhere in Ukraine

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Whitu cockru onry.
Work It Asian GIF by Identity

Current state of this clown world.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IT'S NOT AN ASCENSION WHEN YOU MIX BLOOD. Mutts is what your children become and it's same as flushing your genes down a toilet.

IT'S NOT AN ASCENSION WHEN YOU MIX BLOOD. Mutts is what your children become and it's same as flushing your genes down a toilet.

Depends on which mix is taking place. NiggER genes genERally create mutts no mattER which race they r mixed with unless mixed with white genes (and even then mutts are quite likely to be born but with less probability).

Asian/white mix is the best I’ve seen. Eurasian people are some of the most attractive people in the world.

If you propose to a foid in public, you deserve the humiliation and rejection that comes upon you. Change my mind

lmao what. Hapas are walking mental illnesses and ticking time bombs

Look at Elliot RodgER. He was somewhat attractive, I’ve seen many good-looking Asian/white mixes and outside of the incel community, Eurasians are known for being vERy physically attractive.

Telling me “lmao what” as if you’re correct and I’m in the wrong, what a joke.

Blocked

If this guy gets rejected by her, I stand no fucking chance

Look at Elliot RodgER. He was somewhat attractive, I’ve seen many good-looking Asian/white mixes and outside of the incel community, Eurasians are known for being vERy physically attractive.

Telling me “lmao what” as if you’re correct and I’m in the wrong, what a joke.
Just cherrpick theory. Also ER was the embodiment of mental illness, he was a complete mentalcel, like many other hapas. There is a reason why so many guys who went ER were Hapa
:foidSoy:

True. Fuck off race mixing. I don't want to but I have to say it here: That Russian foid was based. Their children would have become new members of this forum.
And it's interesting that money alone don't transform you into a Chad. Take that you dumb redpill copers out there. Betabuxxing is a stupid cope.
Chad can be a hobo and still he will get sex. Maybe some rich wife would even feed him and buy him lots of stuff from her beta husband's money. Genetics are most important.

Last edited:
You can see that she is very pretty and would be unfortunate if she was bred by a chink.
The problem is that if she's into other races, she probably fucked a ton of niggers by now too and will shit out a hideous niglet in future, which is much worse.

If you propose to a foid in public, you deserve the humiliation and rejection that comes upon you. Change my mind
This Guy had Money / Is Rich . She could just leech of from him for lets say 5 Years and then Divorce like usual .

Woman have negative Foresight i swear .

Imagine having Infinite Agency / Safety ( Money ) in front of your Eyes and not taking it , JFL :feelskek:

What the :bluepill: does to a mf.

Kind of stupid of her to not divorce his dumbass and never work again. Richfag deserves it.

What the :bluepill: does to a mf.

Kind of stupid of her to not divorce his dumbass and never work again. Richfag deserves it.
True, but it's fucked up that foids can do this and that men are this naïve.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back