Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich Chinese uni normies also live life in tutorial mode

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Been reading about this interesting phenomena of rich Chinese students. From my research they're the sons of rich Chinese businessmen or CCP politicians who just send their kids abroad because getting a bachelors or masters degree in the west just looks nice on their resume. Most speak little to no English and in English language exams they either cheat (someone does the exam for them) or bribe people who mark them. They have "consultants" who do all their paperwork in the country they're going like signing up for uni courses, getting them a place to live, etc.

And then when they're here they just mess around all day talking only to fellow Chinese students (self segregation) and not giving a fuck about courses because they'll either plagiarize assignments off Baidu or will pay someone to do them instead. Always wearing their expensive designer clothes, the latest iphone and some huge headphones. Then when they're done with the course they'll return to China learning nothing but with a piece of paper saying they completed the course and keep living life on tutorial mode thanks to their family's wealth.

Overall it really compensates being a dickcel kek.

If you really are that rich, then you can't really be Incel unless you are actually deformed-tier ugly, severely non-NT, or an actual Dwarf.

You could easily go to some lower-income -not even third world- and just show-off your wealth.

If you really are that rich, then you can't really be Incel unless you are actually deformed-tier ugly, severely non-NT, or an actual Dwarf.

You could easily go to some lower-income -not even third world- and just show-off your wealth.

I'm pretty sure this is what happens in every country

They wear designer, drive expensive cars and fuck bad bitches they live the life any man wants.

There was a chinese dude who would drive a Rolls Royce to class. No joke we were in the same class and I saw him getting out of his Rolls Royce

They wealthmog @faded back to Jerusalem.

Yea, mainland Chinese are fucken bug roaches that need to be exterminated. Chinese tourists I have heard are the worst because they shit on the be host country and even vandalize shit because “china numba 1” mentality and the aunties are the worst. Aunties are chinx equivalent to Karens.

View: https://youtu.be/ijkVZHhqr0E

View: https://youtu.be/AB9oaQIA9Og

View: https://youtu.be/zNz3aFUNq2s

But yea massacre 1.2 billion ugly fucken reds.

The younger generation isn't like that (not counting the Ferrari drivers with Chinese flag which honestly is cringe). The aunt's and their stupid behavior is because the country has three big incidents.

1.starvation
2.cultural revolution
3.privatision (Russia 90s had the same thing)

All this fostered a psychopathic culture in which the meanest grabbed everything, and sometimes they would be the only ones alive.

I consider the rich people who flashes their welfare as "out of the ghetto", which refers to formerly poor people suddenly being wealthy.

There was a chinese dude who would drive a Rolls Royce to class. No joke we were in the same class and I saw him getting out of his Rolls Royce
Did you go to an Ivy League uni or the equivalent in your country? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: