Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricewhore: "whitu cockus are more progressive open minded and domestically oriented"

they perceive them as being more domestically-inclined
Westoids are malewives confirmed :owo:

Ethnic men are treated as a collective by foids while cumskins are treated as individual. If a curry or rice man does something bad all curry’s and rice are bad, if a cumskin does something bad it doesn’t mean all cumskins are bad.

Foids are white supremacists and should be labelled as such

I killed so many women in gmod now idk how to count, I installed T90 tank mod, M1 Abrams tank and tons of weapons in the game,And now 1900 mods that work in tandem, All from soldiers execiting them and going ER in the city, To stormtroopers taking over and giving order 66

Ethnic men are treated as a collective by foids while cumskins are treated as individual. If a curry or rice man does something bad all curry’s and rice are bad, if a cumskin does something bad it doesn’t mean all cumskins are bad.

Foids are white supremacists and should be labelled as such
There are currychads tho aka PAJEETPREET OR CHADPREET

There are currychads tho aka PAJEETPREET OR CHADPREET
If Chadpreet cheats on a foid, all curry’s are cheaters according to the foid

The comment telling men to protect themselves from golddiggers get downvoted lmao

I can't wait for Koreans and Japanese population collapse so China and Russia can kill these yellow niggers

"Domestically inclined " lol what a joke. Some of the most "good boys" who follow rules, never want sex out of marriage and have pure intentions of marrying a foid and raising family with her have been curries and ricecels from my opinion but they are too ugly for foids who want to choke on Aryan dick who will always look down on their race/culture but it wouldn't matter to these whores

translation: asian dicku no goodu. whitu man onlyu

"Give me cocku" husbando after you earn $200k per annum

asian women seek white men due to perceived progressiveness and open mindedness....
the irony is that white men seek asian women because asian women are perceived as traditional, obedient, and open for house wifery! :feelskek:

The mental gymnastics that noodle whores do is baffling to me. They can't admit that they like white men due to their white fever.

Disgusting. Mainly because
1 Foids loathe actual "progressive men" since they seee them as idiotic faggots deep down
2 Foids don't actually like you taking their role. They want YOU to be disposable+not having authority. I strongly doubt those japan cunts would actually buy a home for me and work for me while i stay at home not working

She will eventually be found on her knees blowing Chad Republicancock for whom there's only 2 genders, abortion is murder and the world was created 6.000 years ago by transphobic 2 meters viking Jesus Christ