Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricewhore sexually assaults whitu cocku

JBW strikes again. every american rice whore wants white cock

daily mayocel is fakecel reinforcement thread, mang

Looks like shit

Water is wet. What's also funny I'd her husband is also white guy.

I never thought I would say this, but I hope mayocel wins the lawsuit. That cunt is lower than the lowest white man

Keep telling me JBW isn't the law.

I read the whole thing for you illiterates.

Should've been me.

mayocope for mayocels

iu

She's an ugly old noodle. @starcrapoo. It seems like Jewgle is one big JBW party. As a native Jew Yorker, I know this story is true. That area is libtard central. Beneath that politically correct veneer, they are the most toxic and racist people on earth. It's the same thing with the Bon Appetit network.

tiff-458x458.jpeg

Tiffany Miller, groped him at a Chelsea restaurant in December 2019 and told him she knew he liked Asian women
Miller, director of Google’s programmatic media, rubbed Olohan’s abs, complimented his physique, and told him her marriage lacked “spice,”
Miller began retaliating against him after he made the complaint by criticizing him and reporting him to human resources for “microaggressions,”
She magically becomes the victim and the company covers for her.

although Google was aware that Miller’s continued harassment of Olohan stemmed from his rejection of her sexual advances, it again took no action,
Miller drunkenly berated Olohan yet again during a company get-together at a karaoke bar in April 2022, where she mocked him upon arrival and reiterated that she knew he preferred Asian women over white womenknowing that Olohan’s wife is Asian
The only reason these women bother climbing the corpo ladder is because they want to get access to higher tier (see: white) men. Primarily for themselves, in lieu of that, for other women. She could've easily settled down with a rich ricecel.
Olohan said he began feeling increasing pressure from his supervisor, who told him that there were “obviously too many white guys” on his management team. In July he was encouraged to fire a male employee to make room on his team for a woman
he was being fired because he was not “inclusive.”
Desperate for white male approval.

Woke idiots are such a joke, lmfao. Imagine a lawsuit over something so dumb. This is why women should've never been allowed into the workplace. They're just mindless animals. They're not actually there to work.

Last edited:
iu

She's an ugly old noodle. @starcrapoo. It seems like Jewgle is one big JBW party. As a native Jew Yorker, I know this story is true. That area is libtard central. Beneath that politically correct veneer, they are the most toxic and racist people on earth. It's the same thing with the Bon Appetit network.

tiff-458x458.jpeg

She magically becomes the victim and the company covers for her.

The only reason these women bother climbing the corpo ladder is because they want to get access to higher tier (see: white) men. Primarily for themselves, in lieu of that, for other women. She could've easily settled down with a rich ricecel.

Desperate for white male approval.

Woke idiots are such a joke, lmfao. Imagine a lawsuit over something so dumb. This is why women should've never been allowed into the workplace. They're just mindless animals. They're not actually there to work.
Thanks for photos bro, that ricewhore deserves hell

PSA TO ALL CUMCELS

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN SEXUALLY APPROACHED BY A NOODLE/CURRY

YOU WILL NEVER BE SEXUALLY APPROACHED BY A NOODLE/CURRY

KEEP FANTASYMAXXING BUDDY BOYOS

Nothing new here in the SF bay area/Silicon valley. Like I said multiple times in my previous posts, foids literally throw themselves at white males. Doesn't even have to be chad. And of course, the noodlewhores here will literally go for any white male.

Any liberal major metropolitan area in the USA on either side of the coasts, you will definitely find white male worshipping foids (of all races, but obviously, most especially noodlewhores). The foids are extremely, EXTREMELY racist and I can never stress this enough.

This is reality as far as what is actually happening on the ground.

For you whitecel JBW deniers reading this reply, if you don't like it or believe it, just put me on ignore.

Last edited:
Apparently, she’s married to a white guy and he’s married to an Asian foid and has almost a dozen hapa kids

Purnima Menon, a member of Google's HR team, said that if the complaint was "in reverse," it would certainly be escalated, the suit reads.
Undoubtedly.

Won't lie though, this made me remmeber that, a few weeks ago, I honestly wondered what type of rape would be more common in a hypothetical China-US war. Mayos raping noodles, or noodles raping mayos?

typical devious foid behaviour, reporting the guy to HR for ''micro aggressions'' JFL thats such a loose term, could mean anything jeez this story is such a mess