Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricewhore blatantly sexually harrases a Whitu Cocku

Holy shit it’s over. I didn’t think random women would be so publicly desperate for chad.

Whitecel is fakecel, proven time and time again, mang

JFL, your Reddit threads are the only ones save for other one, on the "New Threads" page... :feelskek:

Should've pepper sprayed her; maybe then the noodlefoid would learn her crazed attempts at a white HTN or above would have some semblance of consequences, and not just a simple letting off and even worshipping from cucks and other foids. :feelsclown:

It's over when you don't get sexually harrased in public
I believe that tbh. If (young) women don’t chase you openly (not to this extent necessarily) then they aren’t really lusting after you and you lost.

that contradicts the blackpill mang
How many ugly to average white guys have u seen with a noodle? Ive seen it irl plenty of times already, Chico. U jbw deniers nvr cease to amaze me, mang

It also looks like shes vlogging as well? So she could be chasing some clout/status too (not just going for his looks).

Just learnt that the guy is Ice Poseidon. I don't know or watch much streamers anyways.

Come to the liberal big cities and see what i mean, mang
Like San cuckCisco
Or California in general or Seattle or Canada (Vancouver)

Full of white soys with ricewhores

Why? You were getting chased by foids?

None irl. Most noodles here are with rice men.
I quit working at the airport in part because of the massive suifuel as a ricemang seeing all of these ER producing couples n shiet come through the airline check in of EVA air, mang

I quit working at the airport in part because of the massive suifuel as a ricemang seeing all of these ER producing couples n shiet come through the airline check in of EVA air, mang
You should move to Canada tbh. Most noodles here date rice men.

I hear many of them there would also prefer whitu cockaru, mang:feelsugh:
Not true. I’ve seen more noodles with curries than with mayos here tbh. JBW is less powerful here compared to America it seems like.

Thats not the first time ive heard about jbw in vancouver tho, mang:feelsugh:
Nigga, I lived here my life. I know from xp lol. You’re just hearing it from ricecels who need to cope with being ugly, so blame it on their race.

Not true. I’ve seen more noodles with curries than with mayos here tbh. JBW is less powerful here compared to America it seems like.
If i ever do check out canada, its gotta be québéc for me, mang. I know the story of a fellow ricemang who ascended with a québécois, no larp:feelsohh::ahegao:

If i ever do check out canada, its gotta be québéc for me, mang. I know the story of a fellow ricemang who ascended with a québécois, no larp:feelsohh::ahegao:
@TheDarkEnigma a fellow yank wants to come to quebec to ascend jfl

whitu cocku onuri!

Average noodlewhole with so self respect

@TheDarkEnigma a fellow yank wants to come to quebec to ascend jfl
I've heard French Canadian foids are more freakier in bed, plus because they have a more traditional Catholic culture they are less degenerate than Anglo lesbians. And I also heard Québécoise foids tend to be Stacies.

But anyways, around the French, you'll get cucked.

I've heard French Canadian foids are more freakier in bed, plus because they have a more traditional Catholic culture they are less degenerate than Anglo lesbians. And I also heard Québécoise foids tend to be Stacies.

But anyways, around the French, you'll get cucked.
From montreal, enough said, Chico… :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

View: https://youtu.be/PCbL3kYAhyU

They have a lot of strip clubs over there.
I must visit, Chico :feelsohh: :ahegao: French canadian strippers undoubtedly gotta gigamog the nigger boons and shady slutinas in my city’s strip joints, mang:feelsugh: