Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel rices are such hair moggers that even when they fuck up their hair...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
it still looks good.

When they fuck up their hair like doing afro hairstyles it still looks better than afro hair in black people

6ae3be2d80de03dd5fbb54e60c69afb7.jpg
258b27f2066be1113b04bec33d761899.jpg

is there even a way to look bad when you have rice hair?

I wish I had good hair. If my hair comes back I am leaving this place for good

Yeah, with bizarre haircuts, like the one of kim jon-un

it still looks good.

When they fuck up their hair like doing afro hairstyles it still looks better than afro hair in black people

6ae3be2d80de03dd5fbb54e60c69afb7.jpg
258b27f2066be1113b04bec33d761899.jpg

is there even a way to look bad when you have rice hair?
sheeeit mr miyagi lookin ass bitch appropriating black culture. bitch y'all yellow and have small eyes y'all finna need to go back to china town. Y'all be got small dicks, both these niggas look like they special ed. Fucking ugly ass looking chinks bruh fr

tbh right now still majority of women who goes for ricemen are JB, never seen adult women liking them ( tho it might change in future )

tbh right now still majority of women who goes for ricemen are JB, never seen adult women liking them ( tho it might change in future )
yeah, same thing brocel

but aren't JBs the ones who really matter? Who cares about roasties with chadstruck?

yg7shngj1ioz.jpg

dude is a kpop star under all that fat, suifuel :kys:
he wouldn't look like that if he lost weight.
his entire facial structure is photoshopped in the second pic.

he wouldn't look like that if he lost weight.
his entire facial structure is photoshopped in the second pic.
we'll never know, his midface, philtrum, eyes and brows were kept though, they look good imo

we'll never know, his midface, philtrum, eyes and brows were kept though, they look good imo
yeah, and tbh, it doesn't refute the point about hair anyways.

Can't tell if you're serious or not lol

I do think chang hairmogs chad though

Doesn't matter much though, since chad facemogs them

I apologize for the recent self hating and asian threads, I have been cope free these days :feelsbadman:
it's more funny to me than annoying.
because my experience doesn't really coincide with ricecels having a huge boost in smv.

actual unreasoning hatred of ricecels is annoying.
i don't like it when people tell me to "go back to asia."
IF i do eventually do that, it won't be because assholes told me to, it will be my own choice to do it.

it's more funny to me than annoying.
because my experience doesn't really coincide with ricecels having a huge boost in smv.

actual unreasoning hatred of ricecels is annoying.
i don't like it when people tell me to "go back to asia."
IF i do eventually do that, it won't be because assholes told me to, it will be my own choice to do it.
It seems to be a thing with younger women, I don't know if you interact much with this demographic so idk.

those people are morons, aren't you an american citizen? Why should you go back to Asia? What makes them think they have any more right to live in this country than you? Especially since it's a county built on immigration. If you have to go back to Asia, they should go back to Europe.

those people are morons, aren't you an american citizen? Why should you go back to Asia? What makes them think they have any more right to live in this country than you? Especially since it's a county built on immigration. If you have to go back to Asia, they should go back to Europe.
it's just a moronic hatred of asian people and they say whatever they think will piss me off.

yeah, same thing brocel

but aren't JBs the ones who really matter? Who cares about roasties with chadstruck?
most JB who are fans of KPOP and weebs are ugly fat etc, sure there are good looking too
ricecels from r/aznidenity think they will 10/10 blue eyed blonde, when it's really pink haired fat 'woke' feminist

most JB who are fans of KPOP and weebs are ugly fat etc, sure there are good looking too
ricecels from r/aznidenity think they will 10/10 blue eyed blonde, when it's really pink haired fat 'woke' feminist
true

its so fucking over

No foids go for rice at all

White hair mogs gook hair into oblivion.

Rice supremacy is law

having shitty hair destroyed my SMV, going bald annihilated it

yg7shngj1ioz.jpg

dude is a kpop star under all that fat, suifuel :kys:
His only downside is his height

I think that might be a way out for rice. With that specific hair, they can avoid the studious, complacent rice stereotype and become a badass triad rice.