Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rices and Curries should interbreed

Just make even more of a trucel race bro!

I met a few Nepalese dudes several years ago in SF.

Lemme tell you. I saw first hand how a white biatch foid treated one of them. It was pretty jaw dropping actually. That was before I knew about the blackpill. And that was before I knew that Indian dudes were slightly below us Asian men in terms of SMV.

Nepalese is about as close as your gonna get to a rice/curry hybrid.

I know that was just one incident but thats something that will stick with me forever.

What gives whites especially white foids, the right to treat someone so horribly just because he has dark skin and chinky eyes. A lot of japs or chinks that spend a lot of time in the sun can get just as dark and tan.

At that time, I understood the world from my point of view and didn't pay much attention to skin color as far as how I treated someone (honestly, I still don't), but that doesn't mean a ton of people out there, whites, asians, blacks put great emphasis on colorism and actually act on it. It is what it is. Personally, I don't do that and hardly even notice. I mean I do but not to the extent that most people do I would say.

Hell foids most certainly do, and they actually ACT on it aka discriminate against men of color.

Last edited:
Curries get whiter skin, rices get confidence
RIces get nothing out of breeding with curries. Curries have no redeemable features.

It will be over for their curryricecel sons

Rice and curry go well together in actual food terms, not so much in people terms.

It never began for racecopers