Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Riceman Gets Crushed by Concrete and Blood Gushes out of Brain

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

:fuk: Imagine dying at work

Unfortunate reality for many men, in fact it's a near exclusive reality for men. Toilets only go into comfortable jobs and men die in the hopes of having money for their terror management and love...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_workforce

Note that women only started doing lots of work when safe comfortable office jobs became a thing, dangerous work is still 100% male (this is also why I don't buy the bullshit "women doubled the workforce" non-sense, as wage depression cannot be blamed on a demographic that barely gets into most uncomfortable jobs).

The only bright side to the above is that we have less competition. But my empathy for other men doesn't allow me to see that as a positive. :cryfeels:

I agree, he underestimated the power and overestimated the structural integrity of the cement, this cost him his life.

I understand why so many men on this forum are antipathetic, but I just find it sad to see another man suffer. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Looks like a Turk, not a Rice.

Freak accident that the space between the stone and the angle was just perfectly setup to break his skull. You can even see where the stone breaks is right where it first hits his head.

saw that on kaotic. what wearing no helmet does to a mofo

what a shit world

This is what wageslaving as an uneducated manual labor worker will bring you. Even if he survived he will be a plant and get peanuts for compensation.

This is more common than you realize. If its bad in America even with OSHA, imagine how its like in third world shitholes lol.

Well deserved for slaving for the joos :feelskek:

Poor Ricecel probably died on a 14-hour shift to provide for his only whore daughter to go to college

This happens 1000x a day in China:feelskek: