Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Riceman ascended with curry and it's the most wholesome thing I've seen.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
I'm on the train and a young mixed couple got on and sat opposite me. A STEMmaxxed riceman who speaks English with a South African accent, and a curry foid who fell out of the ugly tree and hit several branches on the way down.

What's not ugly, is the way she's looking at him. It is so wholesome, I'm genuinely happy for him.

It just reminded me why I still maintain that for your own sanity you need to have realistic expectations, grounded in blackpill knowledge... but you should always keep alive just a little grain of bluepill openness to what might be around the corner, because occasionally miracles seem to happen, and there are a few unicorns out there.

Happy Christian Christmas brocels. Love you all (no homo.)

So how much does the rice mog her by? :feelssus:

Seems like just another example of rampant hypergamy and these incel-looksmatched foids still being able to get males far above them; the usual foid privilege and standards. :feelsclown:

Seems like just another example of rampant hypergamy and these incel-looksmatched foids still being able to get males far above them; the usual foid privilege and standards. :feelsclown:

ERfuel :lasereyes: that curry foid should have been MINE but she wants golden kpop chogger cock instead!

Last edited:
but you should always keep alive just a little grain of bluepill openness to what might be around the corner

I'm on the train and a young mixed couple got on and sat opposite me. A STEMmaxxed riceman who speaks English with a South African accent, and a curry foid who fell out of the ugly tree and hit several branches on the way down.

What's not ugly, is the way she's looking at him. It is so wholesome, I'm genuinely happy for him.

It just reminded me why I still maintain that for your own sanity you need to have realistic expectations, grounded in blackpill knowledge... but you should always keep alive just a little grain of bluepill openness to what might be around the corner, because occasionally miracles seem to happen, and there are a few unicorns out there.

Happy Christian Christmas brocels. Love you all (no homo.)
HE SHOULD USE HER AS A SURROGATE FOR HIS SPERM AND STACY EGG DONOR ASAP

He's a small, weak riceman with coke bottle glasses.

They are so obviously happy.

A few years ago, I wound have been jealous AF, and this would have ruined my day. But not now..

oh god a giga trucel rice/curry hybrid is on the way. run for the hills bros

A few years ago, I wound have been jealous AF, and this would have ruined my day. But not now..
You’re acting like a cuck…

this is probably the best advice out there.

ERfuel :lasereyes: that curry foid should have been MINE but she wants golden kpop chogger cock instead!
I feel you, and a few years ago that would have been me to.

It's amazing what a difference to your life, really accepting that it's over for you and being at peace with it can make.
Accepting that it's over is not the same as spamming "#it's ovER!" on the internet....

You’re acting like a cuck…
I'm acting like an adult who is not chimping out "GO ER REEEEEE!" 24/7.

I get that many users here are very young and still living in the anger or bargaining stages of grief. It does get easier!

True, but if you're a 3/10 man you can find a 2/10 toilet that would genuinely love you and who feels jaded by men far above her looks level because they usually treat her as a ONS. At least he ascended and that's beautiful in some way.

Does he mog her? :feelshehe:

Likely a simple exception, if you're correct and she's truly not betabuxxing. :feelsjuice:

True, but if you're a 3/10 man you can find a 2/10 toilet that would genuinely love you and who feels jaded by men far above her looks level because they usually treat her as a ONS. At least he ascended and that's beautiful in some way.

I could overlook a lot of flaws, in any woman who looked at me the way this curry looked at her riceman. As she would need to overlook some flaws in me.

Nobody knows what the future holds, and whether next year he will still have everything he has today. But having something today is a good start.

Does he mog her? :feelshehe:
I really have no idea. He's hardly Jet Li or Kpop frontman material.

She's not beautiful but she's making an effort with what she has. If I was him I'd feel pretty pleased with myself.

Likely a simple exception, if you're correct and she's truly not betabuxxing. :feelsjuice:

They're clearly both on their way to work in the corporate world.

2/10s usually go for at least 4s and above, even normies; also, consider the fact that they're as rare as 8/10 foids. :feelsjuice:

I'm happy for the both of them. Some curries get ricefoids, some rice get curryfoids. Law of equivalent exchange

NTpill to be honest. I see below-average young men with girlfriends all the time.

NT is life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back