Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricels will trigger WW3 soon.

Toto0701

Toto0701

PhD of Blackpill Sciences
-
I think the number of ricels has reached a critical point.
There is not turing back.
The rise of the Japanese empire and the pacific war was partly caused by riceldom.
This time chinese incels and gook incels will chimp and we will have another ricel chimpout in history.
The deployment of biological warfare weapons, drones and asymmetrical warfare will result in the destruction of both superpowers and eventual nuclear exchange.
I will do my best in the coming years to survive but things are in motion.
Ricecel rebellion soon brothers.
See you in the battlefield.

Last edited:
The rise of the Japanese empire and the pacific war was partly caused by riceldom.
This time chinese incels and gook incels will chimp and we will have another ricel chimpout in history.
The deployment of biological warfare weapons, drones and asymmetrical warfare will result in the destruction of both superpowers and eventual nuclear exchange.

I wish this happens.
chink cope

How? There is a massive asymmetry in gender in China and the men condemned to inceldom will start shit.

Based if it's not larp

Hopefully. No more paying back any debt to Ricecels.

If ww3 is ever to happen in the near future it’s about to happen right now with us political turmoil. If nothing comes of this election nothing is coming from ur shithole

Glowing so bright

Glowing so bright
Tenor 14

mashallah
type 56 for every ricecel when?
Can't wait for the airdrops

Good, let the world burn
Let the world burn

How about Indians, they grew in numbers and China and India doesn't like each other.

I hope so. Ricecels hurry up!

I hope all humans and advanced life die in the war.

cope, noodlewhores will get their white boyfriends to fuck you ricecels up JFL.

Ricel will mass rape wh*Te women in warfare like the japanese did in ww2

Ricel will mass rape wh*Te women in warfare like the japanese did in ww2
:feelskek: Reckless graycels are my favorite kind of users.

Doubt it rice countries have found ways to make men docile.

alt spotted
or larp

How? There is a massive asymmetry in gender in China and the men condemned to inceldom will start shit.
Gigacope. Excess chink men will be sent off to Africa to cuck niggers.

Lol is that you in pfp? I know South Korea has mandatory military service

I’m getting shipped off in a few months here from the US
I dont work with us military but I would totally shoot at you when war starts.
Just what the world wants. Incels from all different countries killing each other in a war they were brainwashed to think was in their interests but was really in the interests of sexhavers and people that have children that wanted to avoid fighting and governments that view them as cannon fodder.

Last edited:
Just what the world wants. Incels from all different countries killing each other in a war they were brainwashed to think was in their interests but was really in the interests of sexhavers and people that have children that wanted to avoid fighting and governments that view them as cannon fodder.
facts my man

Blackpilled army, let all the chad's and normies die while we repopulate the race.
We need to genetic editmaxx to repopulate with superhumans to eliminate inklerdom

We need to form our own country and faction.
Fighting in war as an incel is literally throwing yourself away for society.

Having to go to prison instead of getting blown up or shot at is better and you won't be alone. Even when society wasn't as overtly anti male in the 1960s and 1970s there were many men that went to prison instead of fighting in the wars.

And if they go for broke and try to execute you for refusing or for cowardice, at least you died not shooting any other people like you for society's amusement and blood is on the hands of the real enemy (the people forcing you to fight in war).

No and for one good reason:
internet

Fighting in war as an incel is literally throwing yourself away for society.

Having to go to prison instead of getting blown up or shot at is better and you won't be alone. Even when society wasn't as overtly anti male in the 1960s and 1970s there were many men that went to prison instead of fighting in the wars.

And if they go for broke and try to execute you for refusing or for cowardice, at least you died not shooting any other people like you for society's amusement and blood is on the hands of the real enemy (the people forcing you to fight in war).
That's why we need to form our own so that we don't have to fight for anyone else.

That's why we need to form our own so that we don't have to fight for anyone else.
We need money for that.
It would be great if there was a rich blackpilled male or organization that was actually willing to fund a project like that to create a place free from society trying to get at us and use us.
But as a contingency and backup plan.

Otherwise look how nationalists trying to start their own country have fared. The odds don't look good.