Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricels how do you feel that asian women are addicted to BWC?

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
Did this changed your perspective on reality? Idk how would I feel If I was Ricel and saw all women of my race drooling at different race.

Also what do you think that God has cursed you with small dick?:lul:

3111bb05ce4cb8890b811a027376034753b6e4f24410fca91389612efb66da79

I need to fuck a white foid as revenge :feelsohh:

the whites will conquer the world

Atlungsawan2009
Farang and pros
Old man young thai girl

Imagine being Ricel and falling love :heart: with local girl who was creampied by Fat Ugly British tourist 100 times and then dumped and went to abortion clinic 10 times because she was so naive thinking that he will give her Visa.
Imagine finding out after having child with your local Noodle Whore that she was doing gangbangs for 20$ :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

bump Suicide fuel for Ricers

View attachment 650788View attachment 650789View attachment 650790

Imagine being Ricel and falling love :heart: with local girl who was creampied by Fat Ugly British tourist 100 times and then dumped and went to abortion clinic 10 times because she was so naive thinking that he will give her Visa.
Imagine finding out after having child with your local Noodle Whore that she was doing gangbangs for 20$ :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Old white men have a higher sex appeal to asian women compared to ricecels:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Rice ? no dice

- local noodlewhore

@mistersinister how do you feel?

i don't like noodles tbh...don't find them attractive in the slightest

whitecel coping thread