Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricelcel becomes a navy seal, doctor and astronaut but will still gets cucked by a 16 year old chad.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
The first dude accomplished great things the second dudes legacy is being that cute dude on ellen.

he didn't accomplish anything, he just served society to enable chad and stacy's life while he's lonely or betabux:feelshehe:
Dude becomes a doctor, a navy seal, and soon to be astronaut, and you, a person who hasn't even amounted to a quarter of that, is telling me he accomplished nothing

Entire squad

You've it all figured out man. :feelshaha:

In all seriousness cmon man.

a person who hasn't even amounted to a quarter of that
i have accomplished a lot more than that, i have a job that doesn't contribute to society (coding a billing system for an internet company) and a plan to neetbux soon. this guy is contributing to society like a cuck :feelssus:

check my last thread

so what? you're buying society's standards on what an accomplishment is, which happens to be what contributes to society the most. fuck that, i dont want to help society bc they hate me

Reading this made my heart sink.

A stone-cold reminder that genetics beats hard work every time.

I don't wanna be "that guy" and I even enjoy most of OP's threads, but I believe that the last thing in life a guy with that much accomplishments will do will be thinking about women.

Sex is good and the feeling of being undesirable and lonely sucks, but as long as you aren't completely genetic trash and have great accomplishments at life, maybe it's worth it.

If I had a genius level IQ, and I if were very skilled in most of things I do I wouldn't really complain about life and I would be able to cope better about the fact of being invisible to women. But genetic subhumanity often comes in packages.

Last edited:
Literally real life Harry Kim from Star Trek :feelskek::feelskek:

Bet he gets cucked by white Chad too like his fictional brother.

At least one will accomplish something to humanity, and honestly, I don't see appeal in fucking many random foids, I see much more appeal in a monogamic relationship with a loyal gf

He's not Korean, he's American.

[UWSL]In a fair world ricecel would be rewarded with multiple hot girls for serving society, but no he only gets a worthless piece of paper and and a useless title.[/UWSL]
Exactly. Fuck this clown world, I wish death on all chadlites/chads, feminists, cucks, soys.

Kinda agree with op now

What he did is great yes, but I wouldn’t want it for myself Cause don’t wanna serve or contribute to society.

Kinda agree with op now

What he did is great yes, but I wouldn’t want it for myself Cause don’t wanna serve or contribute to society.

op is right
who cares about success while idiots like that lee or w/e chad lite get the fun anyways
while that rice is very impressive foids wont remember him

op is right
who cares about success while idiots like that lee or w/e chad lite get the fun anyways
while that rice is very impressive foids wont remember him
yea

similarly, i also wouldn't wanna be someone like nikola tesla also.

if i can't have access to women, i'd honestly rather just ldar and try to neetbux tbh. anything but to contribute to society

yea

similarly, i also wouldn't wanna be someone like nikola tesla also.

if i can't have access to women, i'd honestly rather just ldar and try to neetbux tbh. anything but to contribute to society

sorry not sure If you're being sarcastic or not but most foids don't even know who Nikola Tesla is :feelshaha::feelshaha: despite using his inventions everyday for their worthless hedonistic life

ldar is the best way, its peaceful you're not doing retarded shit like ER :feelshaha::feelshaha:

sorry not sure If you're being sarcastic or not but most foids don't even know who Nikola Tesla is :feelshaha::feelshaha: despite using his inventions everyday for their worthless hedonistic life

ldar is the best way, its peaceful you're not doing retarded shit like ER :feelshaha::feelshaha:
You misread

But ya ldar is the way

I don't wanna be "that guy" and I even enjoy most of OP's threads, but I believe that the last thing in life a guy with that much accomplishments will do will be thinking about women.

Sex is good and the feeling of being undesirable and lonely sucks, but as long as you aren't completely genetic trash and have great accomplishments at life, maybe it's worth it.

If I had a genius level IQ, and I if were very skilled in most of things I do I wouldn't really complain about life and I would be able to cope better about the fact of being invisible to women. But genetic subhumanity often comes in packages.
I’d rather have women

Crazy how that Alex from Target nigger got so famous just by being good looking and working at a Target. The Target he worked in was actually near my neck of the woods, too, and I actually went to it a number of times when I went in that part of town, even around the time the news articles were coming out about him. Never actually saw the kid in person, though. But this was one of the very first blackpills for me, I believe I was either 13 or 14 the first time I saw him on the local news.

Women in that general area are ridiculously hypergamous and Chad only, especially the closer you get to Dallas. There were some nice girls in my school, but the ones who weren't were the most ridiculously vapid, shallow, rude, and disgusting whores I have ever met in my life.

Last edited: