Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricelcel becomes a navy seal, doctor and astronaut but will still gets cucked by a 16 year old chad.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl at ricecel coping with all these accomplishments. In the end we all know he will get cucked by chad working a minimum wage at grocery store. While 16 yo chad was having group sex with young hot girls, ricecel was studying 10+ Hours.

Now chad is all grown up fucking more girls than ever. Has experienced hookups, gfs, groupies and etc. And what did ricecel get? Probably had to settle for betabuxing a noodle whore who secretly wishes she was with a white man while ricecel puts 10+ hours in work daily to feel “satisfyrd

when will he learn that it’s all about genetics?

Coping ricecel:

4BC62618 4AE3 431F 9D12 CF25BC2412FD

Chad who fucked 100+ Young teens before 18 :feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/SOJ2s1fbrTA

Jfl what a shit society where your hard work will only land you a used up whore. In a fair world ricecel would be rewarded with multiple hot girls for serving society, but no he only gets a worthless piece of paper and and a useless title.

chad is still way more successful with girls, fame, and money. it’s a clown world, meteor needs to wipe us out of existence ASAP. Humans don’t deserve to exist, fucking rats, worst than roaches.

Last edited:
At least one will accomplish something to humanity, and honestly, I don't see appeal in fucking many random foids, I see much more appeal in a monogamic relationship with a loyal gf

Still ragefuel how someone can achieve all those 3 things by the age of 36. This whole society is just centered about bragging and being better than others. We are becoming more soulless by the day. It's like no matter how hard you work you always have to compete with others to catch up

Now chad is all grown up fucking more girls than ever. Has experienced hookups, gfs, groupies and etc. And what did ricecel get? Probably had to settle for betabuxing a noodle whore who secretly wishes she was with a white man while ricecel puts 10+ hours in work daily to feel “satisfyrd
Extremely based

Accomplishing what he did isn't coping.

Rotting on a forum for lonely men and calling the accomplishments of another man a cope is coping

At least one will accomplish something to humanity, and honestly, I don't see appeal in fucking many random foids, I see much more appeal in a monogamic relationship with a loyal gf
If you count impregnating hundreds of foids with your seed vs having none no matter what you achieved that has nothing to do with actually passing on your genes.

Rotting on a forum for lonely men and calling the accomplishments of another man a cope is coping
Stop giving blue pill advice. I might be coping but try to objectively compare both of their lives.

That 16 yo chad has experienced more fame, money and love/lust than the ricecel will ever feel in his life.

it might sound like I am putting down ricecel, but I am showing the reality of things. Sure I respect his hard work but society doesn’t not reward such work and it’s useless. It’s cucks like him who build up their world with days of hard work just so chad and foids can fuck while average male rots.

If you count impregnating hundreds of foids with your seed vs having none no matter what you achieved that has nothing to do with actually passing on your genes.
He didn’t impregnate them, and also, knowledge is much more valuable (and accomplishes much more to humanity) than impregnating 1-2 foids (who is probably what the Chadlite is going to do).

You are thinking only from a biological point of view

Lookommunismus wann? These chads should be requered to get some reverse bimax.

Bluepill, these idiots trying to accomplish shit for humanity is the sole reason our lives are shit. Guys like him are just a cog in the system to be used by elites. This is turning into a bluepill forum.

What ricecel is doing is good, but stop coping. That chad clearly has a better life
He didn’t impregnate them, and also, knowledge is much more valuable (and accomplishes much more to humanity) than impregnating 1-2 foids (who is probably what the Chadlite is going to do).

Fuck the humanity, that humanity is the reason why you are rotting in this forum with rest of us.

The ricecel is a cuck, it’s guys like him who work their lives like a slave so rest of the lazy normies/foids can cruise through life.

fuck humanity

Last edited:
Bluepill, these idiots trying to accomplish shit for humanity is the sole reason our lives are shit. Guys like him are just a cog in the system to be used by elites. This is turning into a bluepill forum.

What ricecel is doing is good, but stop coping. That chad clearly has a better life
How bluepill? Men being incels is something that happens till the start of humanity, it’s not like it’s a social construction or something, incels were also common on 1800s and 1900s, you keep deluding yourself thinking things would be better.

What is he doing to increase inceldom? As far as I know, nothing, so why would you get mad at him?

Best life is too subjective, I would prefer a loyal gf, over fucking 3 different foids a day, you would probably prefer the second option. Best life is only objective, at some extent, when physical pain (hungry, violence and etc) causes suffering, but when we talk about preferences and life choices, there are much different possibilities of what someone considers a “good life”

Last edited:
It’s all about face. Now imagine him looking like this:
52C60D63 7BA0 4E47 AC7E E50F77AFE7AC

Even if he didn't, it is the goal in mind even if subconsciously when you find a woman sexually attractive. You find her sexually attractive because the reptilian part of your brain sees her as fit for procreation and you want to get her pregnant, even if rationally that is not your intention and you make sure to use contraceptives.
And you can make an arguement that that's the only thing that matters. That our only goal in life is to make sure to pass on our genetic information to the next generation as much as possible before we die, and that every thing we do even as human being is to reach that objective.

Stop giving blue pill advice. I might be coping but try to objectively compare both of their lives.

That 16 yo chad has experienced more fame, money and love/lust than the ricecel will ever feel in his life.

it might sound like I am putting down ricecel, but I am showing the reality of things. Sure I respect his hard work but society doesn’t not reward such work and it’s useless. It’s cucks like him who build up their world with days of hard work just so chad and foids can fuck while average male rots.
And even the ricecel is good looking born with the good genes. He got better treatment, he got first preference, he was motivatd to do what he does . his failure didn't make anyone leave him. I m going through the bad episode rn. I was walking from one end to the other inside my room. It sucks bad. I did hard work too. Nobody cares. This forum is all i have reading all the based threads, funny threads and stupid ones. I wish i had my oneitis or some foid to talk to in real live.

And even the ricecel is good looking born with the good genes. He got better treatment, he got first preference, he was motivatd to do what he does . his failure didn't make anyone leave him. I m going through the bad episode rn. I was walking from one end to the other inside my room. It sucks bad. I did hard work too. Nobody cares. This forum is all i have reading all the based threads, funny threads and stupid ones. I wish i had my oneitis or some foid to talk to in real live.
He at least probably has money and prestige.

Fuck the humanity, that humanity is the reason why you are rotting in this forum with rest of us.

The ricecel is a cuck, it’s guys like him who work their lives like a slave so rest of the lazy normies/foids can cruise through life.

fuck humanity
yes.

Even if he didn't, it is the goal in mind even if subconsciously when you find a woman sexually attractive. You find her sexually attractive because the reptilian part of your brain sees her as fit for procreation and you want to get her pregnant, even if rationally that is not your intention and you make sure to use contraceptives.

And you can make an arguement that that's the only thing that matters. That our only goal in life is to make sure to pass on our genetic information to the next generation as much as possible before we die, and that every thing we do even as human being is to reach that objective.
If anything doesn’t matters, then biology and passing genes also doesn’t matters, if anything doesn’t matters, we are all shallow people. What’s the point of keep passing genes, if there is no thing that really matters? Also, knowledge passes trough generations, so why would one be considered unimportant, and the other important? Let’s remember that both people (genes passing), and knowledge are important, but one is far harder to obtain and pass.

Ok, he finds her sexual attractive due to reproductive instincts, and what it has to do with passing genes? Because he didn’t pass any. Also, sexual attraction is not mere reproductive I guess, otherwise fags wouldn’t exist, there is more than only reproductive instincts involved on it. And if you just want to reproduce, just donate sperm

Soyciety at its finest. This is proof that it's literally ALL about looks and nothing about personality or work ethic or achievements. Just be white and good looking and you'll cuck entire ethnicities.

Please point out where im giving advice in my original post.

Maybe he doesn't work hard to be rewarded by society. Maybe he does those things because he wants to, and he doesn't let a wet hole dictate every action of his life. Calling him a cuck because he works hard is backwards thinking.

Who gives a flying fuck if that 16 year old will receive more fame than him? If he was seeking fame he wouldn't have put in the effort to achieve what he did. Do you not see how shallow your post is?

You really just comes off as jealous of his achievements. Theres no real reason to put this guy down

Yes better looking people receive more fame and women. No one needs that pointed out.

But not every single person on earth is chasing fame and women. Men aren't like women where they have one collective thought or goal. Every man has a differen't goal or purpose. Let him have his

Last edited:
How bluepill? Men being incels is something that happens till the start of humanity, it’s not like it’s a social construction or something, incels were also common on 1800s and 1900s, you keep deluding yourself thinking things would be better.

What is he doing to increase inceldom? As far as I know, nothing, so why would you get mad at him?

Best life is too subjective, I would prefer a loyal gf, over fucking 3 different foids a day, you would probably prefer the second option. Best life is only objective, at some extent, when physical pain (hungry, violence and etc) causes suffering, but when we talk about preferences and life choices, there are much different possibilities what someone considers a “good life”
No incels were not common Back then, haven’t you seen male virginity in school shot up to 37% in 2012 and probably 40% now according to that chart.

back in 1800s male virginity in schools was hovering around 15% similar to female.

these cucks work way too hard so lazy foids can do their easy office jobs and chad can do easy jobs. Hardworking cucks are the reason why chad is fucking so much more while average male gets bread crumbs

Last edited:
just get a kpop haircut and bleach your skin bro

The guys actual story is pretty sad.

No incels were not common Back then, haven’t you seen make virginity in school shot up to 37% in 2012 and probably 40% now according to that chart.

back in 1800s male virginity in schools was hovering around 15% similar to female.

these cucks work way too hard so lazy foids can do their easy office jobs and chad can do easy jobs. Hardworking cucks are the reason why chad is fucking so much more while average male gets bread crumbs
The research was done among young men, about no sex in past year, and less than 50% of all men in history reproduced.

I’m not trying to say that it’s common, just saying that inceldom isn’t a thing of nowadays

Last edited:
I mean there’s other things in life besides foids. I still try to moneymaxx to support my copes such as my hobby in driving nice cars. I moneymaxx for myself not for women. I know I will never get a woman but I still try in life because I don’t want to rope now.

Maybe he doesn't work hard to be rewarded by society. Maybe he does those things because he wants to, and he doesn't let a wet hole dictate every action of his life. Calling him a cuck because he works hard is backwards thinking.

Who gives a flying fuck if that 16 year old will receive more fame than him? If he was seeking fame he wouldn't have put in the effort to achieve what he did. Do you not see how shallow your post is?

You really just comes off as jealous of his achievements. Theres no real reason to put this guy down
It’s only backwards thinking if you think of him serving the humanity/society is a good thing. I don’t think he should be working hard. Him putting in work is bad for society. No point being navy seal, let the normies/foids die. No point being a doctor, let the ppl die from stupid diseases that they inflict upon themself, let the roasties face consequences for fucking chads and don’t treat her stds or give her birth control.

what you/him think is progress. I don’t think that’s progress at all. Sure he can work hard but he needs work hard so the lazy foids/normies life doesn’t become easier. Everyone is just a consoomer. Men fund roastie life style while roasties consoom. 80% of items are bought by roasties, and men fund that expense weather they like it or not.

he is cuck for working hard. He is a enabler that allows this shit society to keep going

If anything doesn’t matters, then biology and passing genes also doesn’t matters, if anything doesn’t matters, we are all shallow people. What’s the point of keep passing genes, if there is no thing that really matters? Also, knowledge passes trough generations, so why would one be considered unimportant, and the other important? Let’s remember that both people (genes passing), and knowledge are important, but one is far harder to obtain and pass.

Ok, he finds her sexual attractive due to reproductive instincts, and what it has to do with passing genes? Because he didn’t pass any. Also, sexual attraction is not mere reproductive I guess, otherwise fags wouldn’t exist, there is more than only reproductive instincts involved on it. And if you just want to reproduce, just donate sperm
It's just the way we are evolved to think and how our brains are wired. Wanting to have sex with a woman all comes down to wanting to merge your genes with her in order to produce offsprings from each other.

Sure, I know people don't just have sex with the (rational) intent to procreate. But then why do foids feel horny for Chad but would never voluntarily open up her legs for us? Why do we find women with certain body shapes sexy?

You can also make the argument that sharing your personal knowledge, creative artistic expression, fame, ideas etc. are contributions that can have a lasting impact on generations to come after your death. But again, we are programmed to procreate as our ultimate goal.

And even with gays and fetishists, their wiring of what they find sexual might be abnormal or flawed due to childhood trauma or imprinting for example, there's still an underlying desire for procreation there.

Jfl Hes a space gook

All women will cheat with Chad and have spent their 20s fucking Chads.
Being monogamous with these creatures is cucked.

The research was done among young men, about no sex in past year, and less than 50% of all men in history reproduced.

I’m not trying to say that it’s common, just saying that inceldom isn’t a thing of nowadays
Okey if it was 50%, do we want it to get worst as society goes on?
Is this guys action increasing or decreasing inceldom?

its time for guys like him to stop working hard and let ppl die off, doctors need to stop treating patients and soldiers need to stop fighting. Because inceldom is getting worst as technology advances.

it only increases hypergamy
I mean there’s other things in life besides foids. I still try to moneymaxx to support my copes such as my hobby in driving nice cars. I moneymaxx for myself not for women. I know I will never get a woman but I still try in life because I don’t want to rope now.
No there are no other things in life besides sex, as much as you want to think that you are unique with your different hobbies you are not.

subconsciously every decision people make is to make it easier for themselves to find sex in future.

Your brain is just trying to fuck and get sex. It wants to make money so you can get sex, wants you to get car so you can get sex etc

Last edited:
It’s only backwards thinking if you think of him serving the humanity/society is a good thing. I don’t think he should be working hard. Him putting in work is bad for society. No point being navy seal, let the normies/foids die. No point being a doctor, let the ppl die from stupid diseases that they inflict upon themself, let the roasties face consequences for fucking chads and don’t treat her stds or give her birth control.

what you/him think is progress. I don’t think that’s progress at all. Sure he can work hard but he needs work hard so the lazy foids/normies life doesn’t become easier. Everyone is just a consoomer. Men fund roastie life style while roasties consoom. 80% of items are bought by roasties, and men fund that expense weather they like it or not.

he is cuck for working hard. He is a enabler that allows this shit society to keep going
I think we can agree to disagree here. It seems you and i just have differing opinions, which is completely fine. I'm not knocking you for thinking differently. Just explaining my point of view.

Yes better looking people receive more fame and women. No one needs that pointed out.

But not every single person on earth is chasing fame and women. Men aren't like women where they have one collective thought or goal. Every man has a differen't goal or purpose. Let him have his
Also I care that 16 yo is receiving more fame and pussy than him. Guys like you think “who cares if chad is fucking, just do you bro” that’s backwards thinking because it preputates that it’s ok to get girls for being good looking. No it’s not ok to just get girls for good looking. If you ignore bad behaviour doesn’t mean it’ll just go away.

whores need to be shamed for going after genetics and encouraged to go after hard work. Whores follow what society believes and right now society worships looks

every girl that chad is fucking is not gonna be pair bonding well in future, she’ll be alpha widowed and will think she’s chad only from that point on. And he will do that to 100 of girls which fucks over society even more
I think we can agree to disagree here. It seems you and i just have differing opinions, which is completely fine. I'm not knocking you for thinking differently. Just explaining my point of view.
Yea thats ok, it’s ok to be blackpill and have different views

Last edited:
Okey if it was 50%, do we want it to get worst as society goes on?
Is this guys action increasing or decreasing inceldom?

its time for guys like him to stop working hard and let ppl die off, doctors need to stop treating patients and soldiers need to stop fighting. Because inceldom is getting worst as technology advances.

it only increases hypergamy

No there are no other things in life besides sex, as much as you want to think that you are unique with your different hobbies you are not.

subconsciously every decision people make is to make it easier for themselves to find sex in future.

Your brain is just trying to fuck and get sex. It wants to make money so you can get sex, wants you to get car so you can get
Who causes increasing in inceldom, are simps, this guy has nothing to do with it. If simps didn’t exist, I doubt inceldom would rise, and technology wouldn’t affect inceldom.

This is not going to happen, and the best option is not doctors let people die, is simply enforce monogamy again

The comments on youtube are brutal.
20210508 102502

More proof we aren't even human in their eyes.

This thread is pin-worthy

This.
What's wrong with pursuing our passions? Some users here want us to rot because we are not chad. They are no different than IT tbh. IT is atleast straight up honest about their incel hate but some users will deliberately pull other incels down. That shits not nice yo

Lookommunismus wann? These chads should be requered to get some reverse bimax.
Egal was du machst oder wie du dich anstrengst , Chad ist einfach und bekommt was er will zum Großteil.

Jfl being productive in a Backwards shithole

the more pathetic thing is that if he were any other race he would be on Joe Rogan at the very least, but no one even bothers to know his name.

The comments on youtube are brutal. View attachment 443350
More proof we aren't even human in their eyes.
Most girls cope by saying I don’t find him attractive. They know subconsciously that he won’t even look in their direction so they try to reject him before he rejects them. Irl he he showed her attention she’d forget everything bad she said.

also it doesn’t matter what 1 girl says when millions are to have sex with you

This.
What's wrong with pursuing our passions? Some users here want us to rot because we are not chad. They are no different than IT tbh. IT is atleast straight up honest about their incel hate but some users will deliberately pull other incels down. That shits not nice yo
Nothing wrong with pursuing passion, just expect society to reward you for what you do and what you are passionate about. And don’t cry at the end that I did all this hard work and nobody recognizes it.

meanwhile society is busy worshipping a 16 year old kid who has more sex than a literal king and with 10 times hotter and younger women

It’s ok to work if you like but don’t expect to be rewarded that’s all

Women don't care about men's accomplishments except in sports. A sports award at least proves, without a doubt, that the winner is genetically superior to the other males, that's why girls want to fuck the champion quarterback. Hard work doesn't matter, it's the proof of genetic superiority that matters.

Women don't actually care if somebody is doctor (beyond it being a high salary job), the accomplishment doesn't mean shit because a foid instinctually knows that his accomplishments won't make his children attractive. Being attractive is at least 1000 times more important than having a father that accomplished something important. Women understand this at a basic instinctual and unconscious sexual reproductive level. It's encoded into their DNA to get wet in the presence of a genetically superior male.

Ricels can studymax all they want, it won't matter.

Last edited:
Korean giga ubermensch gets mogged by "Alex from Target teehee" ... This clown world really is this shit tier comedy

Women don't care about men's accomplishments except in sports. A sports award at least proves, without a doubt, that the winner is genetically superior to the other males, that's why girls want to fuck the champion quarterback. Hard work doesn't matter, it's the proof of genetic superiority that matters.

Women don't actually care if somebody is doctor (beyond it being a high salary job), the accomplishment doesn't mean shit because instinctual a foid knows that his accomplishments won't make his children attractive. Being attractive is at least 1000 times more important than having a father that accomplished something important. Women understand this at a basic instinctual and unconscious sexual reproductive level. It's encoded into their DNA to get wet in the presence of a genetically superior male.

Ricels can studymax all they want, it won't matter.
This

FUCK humanity. the worse state humanity is in, the better. muh progress so chad can pump and dump my looksmatched oneitis easier and faster :feelskek:
biological point of view is THE ONLY POINT OF VIEW

FUCK humanity. the worse state humanity is in, the better. muh progress so chad can pump and dump my looksmatched oneitis easier and faster :feelskek:
Fuck humanity, but continues procreating? Your reasoning makes 0 sense.

If humanity doesn't matters, biology also doesn't.

The only thing that matters is personal pleasure, if the guy is happy doing these things, what difference makes if chad is fucking his looksmatch? And as I said before, I don't care about fucking random foids, for me its much more important just have one loyal foid

COPE
based

Who causes increasing in inceldom, are simps, this guy has nothing to do with it. If simps didn’t exist, I doubt inceldom would rise, and technology wouldn’t affect inceldom.

This is not going to happen, and the best option is not doctors let people die, is simply enforce monogamy again
technology came first. then simps

No, simps always existed, simps are a natural [UWSL]phenomenon[/UWSL], they exist even among animals
the current level of simpery is unprecedented. but simp Chad fucks and then stops being simp. so it's mostly a symptom of sexlessness and fucked hormones(soy) than the cause. are simps bad? obviously. but ultimately they don't matter. your oneitis' opportunity to discretely fuck Chad with no consequences matters, she'd do that even if all her simps stopped praising her and just ldared with porn and vidya