Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecuck ad for tantan advertises noodlewhores for foreigners

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Ricecucks are advertising noodlewhores for foreigners, for those who doesn't know, tantan is a chinese dating app

RIZRalz.jpg

it's not even noodles doing this, but ricecucks themselves :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Ricecucks are so obsessed with money they would sell their country for even a cent. How jewed can you get?

Pinging @Lv99_BixNood the anti ricecuck ricecel

Ricecucks are even more disgusting than noodlewhores, they all desERve to be publically flogged and then shipped off to camps somewhere (in minecraft) :feelsclown:

Also I heard tantan is full of scammers, so this doesn't surprise me.

Ricecucks are advertising noodlewhores for foreigners, for those who doesn't know, tantan is a chinese dating app

RIZRalz.jpg

it's not even noodles doing this, but ricecucks themselves :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Ricecucks are so obsessed with money they would sell their country for even a cent. How jewed can you get?
Are you a ricecel? If you are, you have my condolences. You guys are just as fucked as the curries :feelsbadman:

wtf what's wrong with ricemen :feelswhat:

Are you a ricecel? If you are, you have my condolences. You guys are just as fucked as the curries :feelsbadman:
curries are higher T, they just have a problem of no media status as of now

Ricecycks need to see this

RIZRalz.jpg

This is clearly a scam site

There are enough noodles out there to destroy white demographics permanently
cope

only trash tier white men want noodles, chads go for white stacies

cope

only trash tier white men want noodles, chads go for white stacies
The richest heir on Earth went for a Thai woman lmao

The richest heir on Earth went for a Thai woman lmao
Radiology cherry picking and workforce optimization

With blackpill anecdotal evidence is more valuable because averages don't matter
You're an incel in the times when basically everyone else is a sexhaver
retarded take, ''everyone is sex haver'' but at same incel rates are growing

retarded take, ''everyone is sex haver'' but at same incel rates are growing
It's an entirely different topic with tons of different interpretations
Incels saying that sexlessness becoming mainstream is often an example of Just World Fallacy, you're only dreaming of an incel revolution lol

No rice have it way way worse than curry. Most indian women are too ugly dot white men to want them apprently