Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ricecels,what is your view on curries?

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Thought tbh.Since curries and yellow people lives in close proximity with each other and have some similarity in culture i'd assume that curries have a better rep in China than say SEAcels or africancels.

Curries are niggers of asia :feelstrash:

Thought tbh.Since curries and yellow people lives in close proximity with each other and have some similarity in culture i'd assume that curries have a better rep in China than say SEAcels or africancels.
lol no seacels are treated much better. curries are like niggers basically, the ones that immigrate to ea are like 2nd class citizens

curries are like niggers basically,
Man its really over for curries.I thought ricecels are more supportive of curries because of their aryan blood

Man its really over for curries.
race hierachy in ea is determined by skin colour so curries would naturally be at the bottom, and curries that live in curryland are arrogant cunts tbh. the western ones are fine though

race hierachy in ea is determined by skin colour so curries would naturally be at the bottom, and curries that live in curryland are arrogant cunts tbh. the western ones are fine though
Brutal