Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels tired of getting mogged

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
@Insomniac its over for ur son

Based Ricecels

Ricecels rise up!

will not change anything for ricecels

I wish I were rice instead of curry. Rice societies are so much cleaner and nicer than the thug violent, T fueled west and the street-shitting improverished ugly curry ones.
I thought you were black since I saw you debating back and forth about slavery in that thread..
so youre curry in curryland...
at least you dont have slanted eye like rice tbh, also curry are known to be more lowinhib and rice all have to studymaxx since young age and overwork themself, and treat their boss like the king, the wagecucking are way worse there.
Cause thats also part ot their culture and anyone who isnt willing to do that is considered bad..

Last edited:
I wish I were rice instead of curry. Rice societies are so much cleaner and nicer than the thug violent, T fueled west and the street-shitting improverished ugly curry ones.
But you live in canada so it makes no difference. Well at least they dont have shit colored skin

Make Kung Fu Great Again

Chang will be at the top and chad and tyrone will struggle

lol China is not 'clean and nice' place to live in, wtf are you talking about. only Japan and maybe S.Korea and Singapore fits your description, but most of them have oppressive, collectivistic culture which stifles individuality. that's why ricecels act so 'nice' because they don't want to get socially ostracized.

Northern Europe is just as clean and nice as Japan (except for the crimes that immigrants commit) but it's much more freer place to live as an individual. no place beats Scandinavia in this respect.

Last edited:
Cope! Many places in China are clean and beautiful.

Is that why so many Chinese are wearing face masks daily because the air quality is so fucked up?

Aaa

Individuality is overrated. I say this as an individualist myself. Family + Community support and acceptance >>> individualism. Individualism = Atomization of people leading to loss of support leading to loneliness + mental health problems + consumerism + addiction.

Family + Community support and acceptance is not incompatible with individualism. Most European societies used to have good balance of the two before 'much globalization' and mass importation of third world immigrants fucked it up. and just lol you really think ricecels have family and community support? east asians have one of the highest suicide and depression rate in the world.

Its also infested with feminism + sexual degeneracy + low birth rates, whereas in Asian countries, families and social fabric are stable.

you're fetishizing a culture in which you have no idea about. ricecels constantly have the highest suicide and lowest birth rates and most of them are mentally fucked up because their parents only care about making money and advancing career, and don't give real love like the western parents do.

UN World Happiness Report

Ba8225ec 536c 45c8 bb23 bd1c28be5f0d

Japan 58th

South Korea 54th

China 93rd

Is this the paradise you are talking about?

Last edited:
that's very expensive to accomplish ,before china accomplish that, America and its allies will have already destroyed from within with feminism.

I say we cut out the redundancy in "ricecel" and just call them "ricels" i.e. rye-cells

its like the debate over whether ethnicel is pronounced "ethnik-sell" or "ethnie-sell"

jfl when the chinks snap, they'll make the mongols look like little kids

lol China is not 'clean and nice' place to live in, wtf are you talking about. only Japan and maybe S.Korea and Singapore fits your description, but most of them have oppressive, collectivistic culture which stifles individuality. that's why ricecels act so 'nice' because they don't want to get socially ostracized.

Northern Europe is just as clean and nice as Japan (except for the crimes that immigrants commit) but it's much more freer place to live as an individual. no place beats Scandinavia in this respect.
what do you need individuality for exactly? you're a subhuman, collectivism doesn't stifle subhumans, it protects them

your forefathers promoted traditions that fit the people, an asian in an individualistic society is just an emasculated dicklet fapping all day and speaking in a forced american accent

what do you need individuality for exactly? you're a subhuman, collectivism doesn't stifle subhumans, it protects them

your forefathers promoted traditions that fit the people, an asian in an individualistic society is just an emasculated dicklet fapping all day and speaking in a forced american accent

Japan and South Korea lead the world in suicide rate, and have even lower birth rate than Europeans. most guys in east asia are incel cucks or complete loners, depressed as fuck. ever heard of hikikomori?

collectivism castrates men and makes them subservient low T dicklets. why do you think asian men are so feminine in general? individualism breeds strong men with high T, as is evidenced by Whites and Blacks. fuck faggot collectivism.

Last edited:
They would probably enhance their own genetics to become Chang while they turn every western Chad into a beta virgin so they can easily win wars and conquer the planet.

I say we cut out the redundancy in "ricecel" and just call them "ricels" i.e. rye-cells

its like the debate over whether ethnicel is pronounced "ethnik-sell" or "ethnie-sell"
They’re called gooks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back